FANTASTIC LOCATION NEAR PEAK 9 – TOP FLOOR UNIT WITH VIEWS – CLOSE TO SHUTTLE
*City & Accommodation Taxes of 5.9% are included in the nightly rate. County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
*Must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property.
Comfortable, cozy and convenient describe this affordable 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo. Set in an ideal location close to skiing and Main St. Breckenridge, this condo is fully equipped with all of the amenities you need for an enjoyable vacation. Don’t miss out on a perfect Breckenridge getaway at an amazing value!
LOCATION – Shopping, dining and nightlife are right out the front door. The Cimarron condominiums are in the perfect location only 1 block from Main St. Breckenridge and the base of Peak 9. This condo sits directly across the street from the Riverwalk Performing Arts Center and the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle to get you to the slopes quickly.
AMENITIES - You will enjoy the wood-burning fireplace after a long day of skiing in the spacious living area that also has a Flat Screen TV, DVD player and stereo. You can relax in the common area outdoor hot tub or unwind in the dry rock sauna. During the warmer months, you can enjoy the mountain sunshine and breathe in the fresh air on the large outdoor common area deck. Cimarron guests also have access to the Upper Village Common Area hot tubs and pool located just a short walk from the property on Village Rd.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath / 1,175 s.f
• Sleeps 7 – 1 King, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full), & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Mountain & Downtown Breckenridge
• Cimarron Condominiums – Park Avenue
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - Approx. 2 blocks to Peak 9 base
o Shuttle - Across the Street on Park Ave.
o Main St. - 1 Block
• Dining Capacity - Up to 9 people (6 – Dining Area Table, 3 – Kitchen Counter)
• Living Room – Wood Fireplace, Flat Screen TV, Blu Ray Player, Stereo & Sleeper Sofa
• Laundry – Coin Operated Laundry Located in Parking Garage Area
• Outdoor Hot Tub & Indoor Sauna – Cimarron Complex Common Area
• Upper Village Common Area Hot Tubs & Pool Access – Located Within 1 Block Walking Distance
• No Pets / No Smoking
King Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Private Bath with Combination Bathtub/Shower & 1 Sink
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full)
• Shared Bath with Combination Bathtub/Shower & 1 Sink
• Parking – Underground Heated Parking Garage – 1 space available (additional outdoor parking spaces based on availability)
• No Pets / No Smoking
2 bedroom Condo
Bedrooms: 2 Bedroom, Sleeps 7
Captains Bunk (1)Sleeper Sofa (1)King (1)
Accès des voyageurs
BBQ Grill (Comm)
Swimming Pool (UV)
Hot Tub (Comm)
High Speed Internet
King Beds (1)
Laundry Facilities (Comm)
On Shuttle Route
Parking Spaces (1)
Ski Storage (Lckr)
*Taxes are NOT included in the nightly rate. A tax of 11.68% must be collected prior to check-in.
Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
Cet hôte a 67 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.