À propos de ce logement
BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN HOME – GORGEOUS PEAK 7 VIEWS – PRIVATE HOT TUB – SLEEPS 12
*County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
*Must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property.
*NO WEDDINGS OR SPECIAL EVENTS ALLOWED
The owners of this home left no stone unturned in their pursuit for comfort and style. Situated in the Peak 7 area with just a short drive to Breckenridge, this 4 bedroom /4 bath home offers a quiet setting with every luxury you need for the perfect vacation. This mountain home stunner has large expansive windows, vaulted ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors set in an open floor plan throughout the main level living, dining area and kitchen. The easy style and comfort of this home continues throughout the entire property.
LOCATION – This property is located north of Breckenridge in the Peak 7 area just 4 miles from town and also the Breckenridge Golf Club (sees satellite overview in photos). It is the ideal location not only to enjoy Breckenridge but everything that Summit County has to offer!
AMENITIES - Let's start with the kitchen where granite countertops and stainless steel appliances (including a double oven) offer guests the perfect environment to whip up top-notch dinners after a day on the slopes. The nearby dining area seats up to 10 with a beautiful cherry-wood table and windows on three sides, while the adjacent great room with its roaring fireplace and spacious sofas is ideal for a nightcap and conversation. The separate downstairs living room area boasts a gas fireplace, a large flat screen TV, a DVD player and a minibar with a refrigerator and a microwave. Rounding out this dream mountain home is a spacious outdoor terrace with hot tub as well as an elevated deck with gas grill.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Baths (4 Full) / 3,108 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 12 – 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Single Bunk (full over full) & 1 Futon (full)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 7
• Ponderosa Neighborhood – Peak 7
• Location to Slopes / Main St:
o Gondola – 4 miles
o Main St. – 4 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 14 people (10 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in main level Living Room, lower level Living Room & main level Master King Suite
• Living Room (main level) – Gas fireplace, large flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor Deck/Patio – Gas grill & picnic table (upper level deck), Private outdoor hot tub (lower level patio)
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer set located in lower level laundry room
• 2 car garage & mud room
Master King Suite (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Gas fireplace
• Private bath with large jetted bathtub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
Queen Bedroom (Lower Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Lower Level):
• 1 Single bunk (full over full)
• 1 Futon (full)
• Flat screen TV
• Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Portable crib
• Vehicle required for this property – no shuttle access
• Vehicle recommendations - AWD/4WD vehicle REQUIRED for this property during winter months
• Parking – 2 car garage – 3 outdoor spaces – 5 spaces total
• No Pets/No Smoking
4 Bedroom House
Bedrooms: 4 Bedroom, Sleeps 12
Bunk Bed (1)Full/Double (1)Queen (2)King (1)
Accès des voyageurs
BBQ Grill (Gas)
Hot Tub (Priv)
High Speed Internet
King Beds (1)
Parking Spaces (5)
Ski Storage (Gar)
*Taxes are NOT included in the nightly rate. A tax of 5.78% must be collected prior to check-in.
Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
Très strictes 60
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 60 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.