FANTASTIC PEAK 8 LOCATION – CLOSE TO SHUTTLE & SLOPES – PRIVATE HOT TUB – SLEEPS 12
*City & Accommodation Taxes of 5.9% are included in the nightly rate. County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
*Must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property.
Park Forest Chalet is ideal for those seeking a private home in a quiet setting with excellent accessibility to the ski slopes and the town of Breckenridge!
This 4 bedroom/3 bath home comes with its own private hot tub and lots of extras. It was built in 1997 and has recently been remodeled with a new kitchen, new furnishings, tile and hardwood floors throughout.
LOCATION – This property is conveniently located off Ski Hill Road in Park Forest Estates near Peak 8. It’s approximately 2 blocks from the free shuttle which takes you to town or a short one minute ride to the base of Peak 8. The Breckenridge Nordic Center, with numerous groomed cross country and snowshoeing ski trails is an easy walk. Or, you can walk approximately 3 blocks (5 to 10 minutes) to and from Four O'Clock ski run where you can ski down to the Snow Flake lift – when conditions permit (see satellite overview in photos).
AMENITIES - The interior of the house features vaulted ceilings that highlight the master bedroom, living room and kitchen area. The well-equipped modern kitchen has oak cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a Keurig coffee machine. The spacious living room is the ideal spot to relax and watch a movie on the large flat screen TV or listen to music on the stereo with your group. The private hot tub is only steps away on the front deck to relax after a fun day on the mountain. There is plenty of storage in the private garage to store your ski and snowboard equipment.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 3 Baths (3 Full) / 1,929 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 12 – 1 King, 3 Queens, 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa
• High Speed Internet
• View – Wooded
• Park Forest Estates Neighborhood – Peak 8
• Location to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 1.3 miles to Peak 8 base
o Shuttle – 2 blocks to shuttle on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main St. – 1.3 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 14 people + child high chair (10 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in main level Master Bedroom
• Living Room (main level) – sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, Bose stereo system with DVD player
• Outdoor Patio – private outdoor hot tub & charcoal grill
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer set located in mud room
• Garage & mud room
Master King Suite (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• TV with DVD player
• Private bath with large bathtub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Upper Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Queen + Bunk Bedroom (Upper Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Single bunk (twin over twin)
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Gas fireplace
• Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Child high chair & portable crib
• Parking – 1 car garage – 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total
• No Pets/No Smoking
4 Bedroom House
Bedrooms: 4 Bedroom, Sleeps 12
Sleeper Sofa (1)Bunk Bed (1)Queen (3)King (1)
Accès des voyageurs
BBQ Grill (Char)
High Speed Internet
King Beds (1)
Parking Spaces (2)
Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.