Our place is full of light and character, located in a converted victorian factory. A double bedroom with balcony access, open plan living space with floor to ceiling windows. A stone's throw from Victoria Park, and easy access to Shoreditch.
Ideal for a couple or a single person, with use of the whole flat. A double bedroom with access to a balcony, an open plan living space with floor to ceiling windows (a corner sofa-bed for a 3rd guest), kitchen and dining area.
Accès des voyageurs
Exercise Bike and Weights
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be away but our manager will always be available to help with any questions.
This is our home which we rent out when we are away travelling. It's full of character but it's not a Travelodge so please excuse the blemishes and rough edges.
We have lovely neighbours and it's important that guests respect this.
1. Lock all windows & doors and switch heating off before you leave the flat
2. No Smoking indoors, only on the balcony
2. No Pets
4. No loud music after 10pm.
5. Help yourself to tea, coffee and condiments, you have an allocated shelf in one of the cupboards to store your food.
6. Please leave the flat in the same state you found it, there is a security deposit.