Our place is full of light and character, located in a converted victorian factory. A double bedroom with balcony access, open plan living space with floor to ceiling windows. A stone's throw from Victoria Park, and easy access to Shoreditch.
We have lovely neighbours and it's important that guests respect this.
1. Lock all windows & doors and switch heating off before you leave the flat
2. No Smoking indoors, only on the balcony
2. No Pets
4. No loud music after 10pm.
5. Help yourself to tea, coffee and condiments, you have an allocated shelf in one of the cupboards to store your food.
6. Please leave the flat in the same state you found it, there is a security deposit.
Explore Victoria Park with it's lake, pavilion and meandering Regents Canal. Unwind in Victoria Park Village with cafe's, deli's and restaurants. Shake it down in lively Shoreditch & Brick Lane, or ju…
Tube - Bethnal Green & Mile End stations are just 10 minutes walk
Bus - Stops outside the house, running every few minutes
Bikes - Rental 'boris bike' stand located nearby on Roman Road