Spacious (95m²) and light flat with two bedrooms and a little terrace.
Very central (Central Station/Zurenborg), but away from the busy tourist areas, in a nice and quiet neighbourhood where the real Antwerp people drink their local beer, ‘Bolleke’!
The recently renovated apartment is on the third floor (no elevator) in a little and quiet building.
-Spacious (95 m²), cosy and light living room with coach and table
-Open kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee machine etc.
-Bathroom with bath/shower. There’s also a washing machine, a hair dryer and an iron.
-Two big bedrooms with plenty of storage space. The first room (18m²) has a double bed and a little desk. The other room also contains a double bed which can be transformed into two single beds (please let me know how you’d like those and I’ll take care of it).
-Little terrace (6m²) next to the biggest bedroom where you can enjoy breakfast in the sun.
Accès des voyageurs
- Very fast Wifi (fiber)
- Free coffee, thee, kitchen appliances (towels, dish detergent, salt, pepper, oil,..)
- Soap, bed linen, towels and slippers are provided.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We can discuss check in and out times based on both your and my schedule. Normally, check in happens from 3pm and check out before 12am.
Please be strict concerning the settled timing!
- Free use of tourist guide and city map.
- Please let me know if you want a double bed or two single beds in the second room.
I furnished my flat with lots of love. I would be nice if was treated gently. :)
- Don't smoke!
- No pets!
- No parties
- Respect the neighbours and keep quiet, especially after 10pm.
- Please leave the flat clean and especially the kitchen.
- Don't leave any food.
- No other visitors to the house are permitted other than the staying guests
- At the end of the stay, put the garbage bag in the hallway. During your stay please follow the guidlines about garbage that are in the black folder.
- Bring the empty glass bottles to the containers at the crossroad 'Van der Meydenstraat' x 'Plantin en Moretuslei'
- When you leave the apartment, please close windows and doors, turn off the heating and the lights.
- Please leave no fresh food and leave the fridge empty and clean.
-Hammock: please only one person (without shoes)