Our charming apartment (60m2) is the perfect place to stay when you’re visiting Amsterdam and want feel like a local. It's located in the booming Baarsjes, the new upcoming neighbourhood with a lot of trendy coffeecorners, bars and restaurants. Our cat "Toet" is really easy and likes to sleep. If you give her some love and food, she'll be fine!
This charming apartment (60m2) is the perfect place to stay when you’re visiting Amsterdam and want feel like a local. It's located in the booming Baarsjes, the new upcoming neighbourhood with a lot of trendy coffeecorners, bars and restaurants. Close to several parks and only a short bike ride to the Centre of Amsterdam.
Make yourself at home, you can use the whole apartment. Relax on the couch in the cosy spacious living room with trendy furniture. The kitchen is fully equipped so you can cook yourself a nice meal when you want to save on restaurants. Enjoy a nice shower in the newly renovated bathroom and enjoy a morning breakfast on the balcony with doors to the kitchen and bedroom.
Accès des voyageurs
• Trendy and cosy interior with nice wooden floors
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher!
• Newly renovated bathroom with washing machine
• Clean towels and sheets
• Free Wi-fi & TV with chromecast
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We strive to give you a wonderful stay in our home. When we rent you our apartment, we will be out of town ourselves - so you can expect full privacy.
You can reach me by phone and I'm more than happy to give you any advice and tips about the neighbourhood and the city.
Couples that would like to stay in our apartment, have to like cats. Our cat is really easy. She can go everywhere in the house, EXCEPT for the sleeping room. Please always close the door to the sleeping room.
If you need to check in to the apartment between 9PM and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of 25 Euros, after midnight that will be 50 euros. Thank you for understanding
- Please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours;
- Please do not accept any mail packages from the mail man, only the house owner is allowed to do so;
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean way too, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- No music after 22:00 and
- smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,-
- No house parties;
- No additional guests allowed;
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed
- Please do not park your bikes directly in front of the apartment, but use the bike parking spots;
- When you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge €120,- for replacing the locks and making new key cuts.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires