This 200 years old house is ideal for longer holidays and perfect if you simply want to relax and unwind in beautiful surroundings. It is traditional Dalmatian country house but it is well equipped and you will have all comfort that you need. You can enjoy in long walks or bike rides in lovely countryside or just sit and relax listening to the bird sing.
200 years old house with:
- ground floor (a dining room, a kitchen, a toilet and a living room with a single bed)
- first floor (a big room with a super king size bed and a smaller room with a king size bed and a single bed)
- an extra floor with an old kitchen ("konoba") with a fireplace and a big table.
- between Lovreć and Studenci in village Mrnjavci. In Lovreć you can find a church, an ambulant as well as dentist, a pharmacy, a supermarket, as well as various cafes and restaurants.
- 15 km from Red and Blue lake, word famose tectonic lake.
- 20 km from small city Imotski.
- 30 km from Brela, the most beautiful turističkog podrućja Srednje Dalmacije.
- 35 km from Sinja, famose for chich of Our Lady Gospe Sinjske
- 60 km from city Split with its famose Dioklecian palace, protected as a cultural monument by UNESCO and second biggest city in R. Croatia.
- 60 km from international airport Split
- 90 km od Međugorje, famous shrine Our Lady of Medjugorje
- 90 kn from sky resort Kupres
To spend the summer at 650 m above sea level and swim during the day in Brela, which have the most beautiful natural beaches of the central Dalmatian is certainly something that will suit those who wish a pleasant relax or stay continuously.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.