It's available for rent on our small ecological/permaculture farm. It sleeps 2-4 comfortably, making it ideal for couples or small families.
The yurt has a wood burner, double bed and two single futons. It also has off-grid lighting for night time.
This is 'Nearly Wild Glamping' We don't have a fancy toilet block, a new kitchen for you to use, nor even a toilet right by the yurt... It's not the hotel in a field that some more expensive sites offer, but it is the lovely and comfortable space in a beautiful location that we would want to use as a base or to hibernate in.
The Yurt is 100 metres from our 'nearly wild' campsite... We only have six pitches though and they are all spread out.. so it is still very lovely!
But we do have...
Lots of beautiful fairy land style meadow for you to explore
- A small lake that you can swim in (and if you don't fancy that, a little boat you can go for a paddle in)
- Woodland for you to wander in (and collect firewood from)
- A stream for you to paddle in
- Friendly lambs for you to play with (sometimes)
- Eggs that you can collect yourself
- Beautiful views of the both the sea and mountains
- Salad and veg that you can pick from the garden (when available)
- The beach is less than two miles away
- A compost toilet with amazing views
- A converted cow shed with maps and books, sofas, fridge and freezer, microwave, wi-fi etc.
- A hot shower, flush toilet and washing machine etc in the farmyard.
Have a look at our website, type in Henbant to find out more.
Accès des voyageurs
You have the run of the whole farm, though we do ask you to stay away from the cows and the bee hives.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We love people to come and get involved with what we are up to, and we love to offer our ideas about what to do etc and we really appreciate your ideas too.. Equally if you want your own space, its yours
We have lots of seasonal activities that you can get involved in, hay making, veg harvest, lambing etc .. sometimes however we have a young family and are busy and we may have less time to spend on the farm with you (though we will try)
We love the farm and we want you to love it too, but is our home and that of all its animals and plants and we ask you to respect all animals and plants..
As a sheep farm ad nature reserve we aren't massive fans of people bringing dogs, but at the same time we do realise that dogs can be part of peoples families, to find the balance in this we charge £5/dog/night.
You can collect your own firewood, but please only collect dead wood.
Cet hôte a 79 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires