Discover the thousand stories of the most ancient towns of Portugal - Cascais. Stay in my bright and charming apartment. Wifi free, sea side view, comfortable, privileged decor in a quiet neighborhood. Travel like a local, get off the beaten path!
House rules - IMPORTANT:
- The apartment is located in a family building so please do not disturb neighbours, and please keep quiet when you walk through the common hallway;
- No noisy parties in the flat;
- No loud music or loud television after 22h;
- Please leave the apartment as you found it;
- Treat our apartment like your own.
- Smoking is permitted in the apartment but only in outdoor area (terraces).
- I asked the favour that when using the dining table in the dining room, put if you pleased the tablecloth, especially if you're going to use utensils with hot food or liquids and that the table does not get marked on the timber. Thank you!
- I regardless what time is check in and check-out of the guests, my presence will be required at that time.
- Please note that: the candles that are on the fireplace of living-room aren´t to use, is just for decoration.
- If you use the barbecue after use you should clean the ashes and coal remains, if this doesn´t happen you will be charged an amount of extra cleaning € 10 in the check-out. As the apartment is located on the top floor and therefore is subject to strong winds, this measure is to prevent the ashes fly and spread in the balcony, come into the house, flying to the balconies of other neighbours and fall and dirtying their clothing and extended to another balcony causing harming comfort and bed socializing with neighbours and also to guard the hygiene and cleanliness of this house.
- If you use the table in the dining room please put a towel because the wood of this table is very sensitive and the dishes and pots hot or wet leave marks.
- In this house all the doors have closed and everything that has the PRIVATE label, please do not come in and not touch or opening because is personal, thank you.
- I hope that people that stay in the apartment enjoy it and feel like home.
Damage to Accommodations
As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Guest, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 102 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I enjoy multicultural environments and getting acquainted with new people. I travel a lot and I had already visited a great deal of the world. When I travel I like comfort and cleanliness, as well as easy access to cultural places, beaches (which I love), easy transportation, leisure zones, punctuality and above all kindness and helpfulness. Therefore, these are definitely the conditions that I want to provide to my guests.
Gosto muito de ambientes multi culturais e de conhecer novas pessoas. Gosto também, muito de viajar e já conheço grande parte do mundo. Quando viajo, privilegio acima de tudo: conforto; limpeza da casa; acessibilidade a pontos culturais chave, praia (que adoro !), facilidade de transportes, interessantes zonas de lazer; pontualidade e acima de tudo simpatia e capacidade de entreajuda, consequentemente considero que são esses os requisitos que como anfitriões poderei dar aos meus hospedes.