PRIVATE SUITE & QUEEN BED. My house has 3 units. The interior doors are sound blocked. Your stay is undisturbed!
ONLINE GUIDE ~> Bazaar Marfa for trip tips!
→ private entrance & stay
→ memory foam mattress top
→ 100% cotton linens
→ coffee, sugar, & cream
→ table for laptop time
→ mini fridge
→ seating for lounging
After 5 years in town I bought my OLD & DATED HOME on a handshake from a born & raised West Texas eccentric. This is authentic Marfa living.
• VALUES ~ I value art, design, vintage finds, & community welfare. You'll find my values reflected in your lodgings!
• PRIVATE SUITE ~ The space is the back master room & attached bathroom in my beloved Marfa home with a private entrance, similar to a duplex.
• TREE LINED NEIGHBORHOOD ~ The Zenabel is located in a beautiful neighborhood just a few blocks from open views of the desert landscape.
• RUSTIC LIVING ~ My home is dated with worn fixtures and floors. The house is a diamond in the rough. Absolutely comfortable, darling even, also far from modern. The standing shower has great hot water, awesome water pressure, ugly tiles, & chipped paint.
• SPACIOUS & ARTFUL STAY ~ The room is vintage eclectic, outfitted with artwork and curiosities. Perfect for adventurous friends, couples, solo seekers, & anyone who appreciates an eclectic touch!
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to a shared side lawn for sitting & star gazing.
• NO PETS
• Violations will result in being escorted off the premises
• In 3pm / Out 10am / always firm
• self check in and out
• Quiet hours after 10pm
• Not a party house
• Owner lives on premises
• Maximum 2 guests
• NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS
Affordable private suites firmly priced at $75 USD per night +taxes +fees. If you find them lower, then LUCKY DAY! I do not lower on request ♡
→ Genevieve here, the proprietress of the Castle Top House Guest Stays in Marfa. I've called West Texas home since 2012. I practice Joyful Stoicism and live by the mantra Expect Less & Delight More!
→ In my home I host guests in AirBnB suites & through my Work Exchange Program. I also run Bazaar Marfa, my offering to West Texas founded in 2014 on the premise of cultural exchange. The bazaar features pop up markets and public art installations during (some) festival weekends.
→ I travel via AirBnB, Trusted Housesitters, Couchsurfing, and Workaway. A lot! I am exceedingly generous and gracious.
→ Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!