In Long Bay, just 20 minutes North of Auckland City. A quiet getaway of native bush and bird life. Set on 7.8 acres, our eco-friendly alpine style self-contained cottage offers serene ambience and tranquillity.
Your accommodation includes two romantic upstairs bedrooms and downstairs guest lounge with fold-down sofa (website hidden), fridge/freezer, fully equipped kitchen and private bathroom with large shower are all available. On request breakfast hamper delivered to your door.
Ground level: a spacious living area with fireplace, kitchen and bathroom with shower.
First floor: two spacious bedrooms, one with a queen bed, and the other one with two single beds
The cottage affords panoramic views, overlooking Tiritiri Matangi Island and its lighthouse.
An ideal base from a one-day trip to visit:
- The ‘Twin Coast Route’ with 250km of walking and tramping tracks
- The West Coast surf beaches with black sands and unspoilt beauty renowned for the filming (‘The Piano’, ‘Xena’ and ‘Hercules’)
- The vineyards of Rodney District
- Waiwera Thermal Pools and Parakai hot pools
- Goat Island (marine reserve) and Kawau Island
- Hauraki Gulf Islands (Tiritiri Matangi, Rangitoto and Waiheke Island)
- Coromandel Peninsula
- Great Auckland attractions (Museum, Antartic encounter and underwater world, Sky Tower and sky jump, Bridge climbing, Auckland zoo, maritime museum, Rainbow’s end theme park, star dome observatory, Victoria park market, etc.)
- Golf courses
- North Shore Airfield for scenic flights and trip to Great Barrier Island and Coromandel Peninsula
- Horse Riding, Guided Kayaking Tours, Massage and beauty therapy
On request we can organize:
- Team building and corporate functions
- Cooking demo and hands-on cooking classes
- Private and group classes, custom designed
- Italian bread and pizza in wood fire oven
- Italian food lover’s tour, food and wine tasting session for offices, corporate and parties
$200/night - 2 nights minimum
1 week: $800 (excluding school holidays)
1 month: $2,800 (excluding school holidays)
Long term rates available
WEEKLY AND MONTHLY DISCOUNTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE DURING THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.
2 kayaks available at $20/day each