2,900 Sq Ft, 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, with gorgeous extra large living area and Dining Area; floor-to-ceiling windows and view of the golf course and mountains behind it, immaculate and clean. Family friendly and Kid-friendly home with lots of beach gear!
Welcome to our immaculate, large FAMILY-FRIENDLY home that sits on the golf course. We have tons of gear that makes traveling with small children just a little bit easer: pack n play, high chair, lots of toys and books!
The home sits well back away from the street and across from a greenbelt for the ultimate in privacy and peace. Vaulted ceilings and soaring picture windows provide unparalleled views of the golf course and mountains and waterfalls. A beautiful stained glass inset in your front door greets you as you arrive home. The dining room, which opens onto a small lanai overlooking the golf course, is adjacent to the living room which has vaulted ceilings with windows all across the golf course side of the home for amazing views.
All windows throughout are vinyl framed and double glazed, with tinted windows facing the golf course. The kitchen and dining area are filled with light and feel as though you are dining outside. Two bedrooms and a full bath which contains a vanity with dual sinks and the brand new Samsung washer and dryer completes the main level. For ease of care, you'll find either wood laminate or ceramic flooring throughout the kitchen / living / dining and baths with carpet in the bedrooms. The master bedroom is oversized and has golf course and greenbelt views, a huge Jacuzzi like jetted tub, walk in shower and a large two sink vanity in the master bath. There's an additional bedroom just inside the entry with a king bed. Sunlight fills the house no matter where you are.
The 17,000+ lot has avocado, guava and banana trees.
We have gear for you to take to the beach (towels, chairs, boogie boards, cooler). Our goal is to make this house as kid friendly as possible, as we know how many items parents must drag along when traveling with small children. We have a new pack-n-play and a high chair and baby gates.
The location is on one of the most beautiful streets in Princeville, where the houses are large and the lots are even larger. It is just a short drive to the world famous beaches of the North Shore. Come stay with us and be one of our first guests!
Check in time: 4pm
Check out time: 9:30am
- Kauai has 13.416% taxes on the rent which is in addition to the pricing posted. The full price of the stay plus applicable taxes will be sent via special offer after your inquiry.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I love to interact with my guests!
1. Check-in time is 4:00 PM, unless you have made prior arrangements with the owner for an earlier time.
2. Please check the house upon your arrival for any damage or broken items which may not have been seen by the staff. Let Tammy know ASAP so these items can be addressed if necessary and so that you are not responsible for the damage.
During Your Stay
1. We have a no smoking policy, inside the house and the outdoor lanais and grassy areas, at all times.
2. As a general rule, please turn off ceiling fans and lights in rooms not being used. All TVs and lights should be off when you leave the house. Electricity is four times the cost here compared to most areas of the U.S. and has an environmental impact as well.
3. The large garbage can must be put to the curb on Tuesday night for pick up Wednesday even if they are not full to avoid bad smells and pests.
4. Please bag all of your garbage before putting it in the garbage can - do not place any trash in the garbage can directly. The island is full of critters and we must bag all of our garbage.
5. If returning from the beach, please rinse off outside before coming into the house. We take pride in keeping the floors and furniture clean for our guests and we hope you can help us with this.
6. Please close all windows when leaving the house; it can rain without warning on the island, and open windows will cause damage to the flooring and furniture.
7. Make sure the shed which houses the beach gear is shut and that doors are locked at all times to avoid theft of beach equipment or other items.
1. Check-out time is 9:30 AM, unless you have made prior arrangements with the owner for a later time.
2. Please put all keys back where you found them. Please lock all doors and windows and make sure the shed is closed and locked.
3. If you have extra food you can feel free to leave it behind and it will be distributed to those who need it.
4. Please make sure all ceiling fans, lights and TVs are off.
5. Make sure you have all your cell phones and chargers. Be sure to check for belongings under the beds.
6. Make sure none of your clothes are drying in the garage or dryer.
7. You are going to need at least 1 hour to drive to the airport – if during rush hour (7-9am or 3-6pm) add at least ½ hour.
8. If your rental car needs gas, Kapaa is your most convenient option.
9. Please make sure none of our keys, drinking glasses, beach towels, beach chairs, books, etc. are in your rental car.
10. We would appreciate any tips or feedback you have by emailing or calling Tammy – we hope to make this house as welcoming as possible. We will email you after your stay to see if you wish to post a review for future guests to read about your stay.
11. Please sign the guest book – we can't wait to hear more about your stay!
Cet hôte a 36 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are an adventurous family with two small boys living the dream on a beautiful island in the Pacific! We love hosting guests and interacting with them makes our work so rewarding and enjoyable. I love being able to be a small part of your holiday!