Completely renovated luxury home in the heart of downtown Toronto. A four minute walk from public transit. An international Chef's kitchen with all the fixings. Close to University of Toronto, the Financial District, Union Station & Yorkville.
An urban oasis set in a charming and leafy Victorian Neighbourhood. Cabbagetown offers walkers, birdwatchers and nature lovers all the best Toronto offers. Our home is set in a quiet and serene lane way yet centrally located to the theatre and financial districts.
Accès des voyageurs
- Private driveway in front of home
- Private urban two level patio with BBQ
- Full access to Chef's kitchen and accessories
- Full access to guest only Wi-Fi and internet
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- limited interaction with guests.
- 3 minute walk to urban working farm
- 4 minute walk: banks; liquor store; pharmacies; restaurants and market
- Cabbagetown is the largest Victorian neighbourhood in North America
- Guest only clean linen and towels
- 9 Woodstock Place is a non smoking environment
- no pets are allowed on the premises
- no excessive noise or parties at anytime
- please respect the neighbours