Immediately feel at home in a relaxed atmosphere and enjoy the changing seasons by the lake. Wonderful deck area to relax, enjoy nature and watch beautiful sunsets. Fish off the dock or take advantage of your full access to the Marina. Time to unwind!
Nestled alongside the pristine shores of Lake Palestine, we offer a perfect blend between tranquility and adventure. This is a separate, detached, private guest house located near the main house, but has its own private, secure entrance. Parking, lower deck, yard and boat dock are shared with owner that lives in the main house.
Accès des voyageurs
Enjoy access to the Villages Resort Amenities:
* Full service marina with restaurant, souvenirs, bait, and fuel. Offers rentals of Pontoon boats, kayaks and paddle boats.
* Activity Center features games, arcade, pool tables, movie rentals, fitness center and two restaurants.
* 2 outdoor pools, beach club, hot tub, playgrounds.
* Recreation area offers horseshoes, basketball, shuffleboard, tennis, volleyball and mini golf.
* WaterPark Access - Enjoy 25,000 square feet of indoor water fun (separate tickets for purchase through the villages resort)
The other house on the property is going through renovation, it won't affect your access and stay in the lake cottage and have had many guests stay during the renovation.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The main house is next door if you need us but otherwise, we'll be doing our own thing.
The kitchen is fully stocked with utensils and all full sized appliances. There is a Keurig coffee maker stocked with Kcups & sugar. Salt/pepper and some seasonings are also stocked.
The main bedroom has a full sized King bed and the other bed is in the other living area and is a full sized combo pull out bed that is half spring a half automatic blow up topped mattress (Both are Very Comfortable!)
My husband and I both work in healthcare. We are easy going, love to travel and love living at the lake. We will be respectful and appreciative when we stay with you or when you stay with us.