This is a great, clean, comfortable apartment in one of the most central parts of San Diego. Just blocks from the best Farmer's Market, and the best parts of Hillcrest, North Park and University Heights. Bathroom will be shared with the permanent res
- Clean up after self
- Use coasters
- Be courteous to resident and neighbors
- Respect resident's work schedule (needs bathroom at certain times in morning, most often 7:30 - 8:30 am)
- No loud music after 10 pm
- Wipe feet on entry rug
- Park only in assigned parking space
- Absolutely NO smoking or drugs
- Be generally respectful of the space
- Please throw smelly food away outside (nobody likes a smelly house :) )
It is extremely central. A car is not required if you just want to enjoy Hillcrest, North Park and University Heights. Certainly it is helpful, but not necessary.
I am not very familiar with buses in San Diego, but we are close to bus lines. We are not close to a trolley station, but again, this is a very central area, and Lyft and Uber are also very popular.