Thanks for your feedback, Mary. To address these concerns:
- There is a needle exchange which has been a part of this community for many years. The staff have always been quite respectful and make great neighbours, they promote health and recovery for those facing addiction. There have never been any issues on this property as the staff go out of their way to encourage respect for their neighbours. They have every right to exist in this community.
- The bed frame had one bent and repaired support when Mary and Allan arrived. There was new damage caused during their stay, for which I was not thankful.
- The dresser also had some damage prior to their arrival with two drawers that weren't in proper working condition. After their stay, 5/5 drawers seem to be damaged.
- The shower curtain has not been an issue in the past, and upon inspection it appeared that these guests were far too rough with it. I was able to put everything back in place and it appears to be working properly once again.
- Any expression of frustration was unintentional but likely in response to the rude and demanding tone of communication from this guest (i.e. expectation of thanks for fixing damage that they caused, not buying a new shower curtain because they found the existing one too annoying).