The Villa is situated right opposite the Daniel Hotel,
literally less than 1min walk away from beach in stunning 12-hectar tropical garden with a large swimming pool.
5 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
electricity charged extra unit
TO ALL RESIDENTS OF GOLDEN BEACH
The Vaad of Golden Beach would like to remind residents of the rules confirmed by the Vaad at the Annual General Meeting (07.10.2015) to enhance our living conditions.
EVERY OWNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR NEIGHBOURS’ RIGHT TO QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TO MAKE SURE THAT THESE RULES ARE FOLLOWED
We live in a beautiful and unique place, which is home to the residents, and we would appreciate it if you would ensure that it is not treated as a country club or public resort.
RULES CONCERNING THE GARDENS AND POOL OF THE COMPLEX
Parents are wholly responsible for children using the pool and the Golden Beach Vaad disclaim any liability for accidents or injury to any person using the pool
1. No more than a total of 20 persons can be in the pool at any one time.
2. All persons with long hair must tie it up or wear a swimming cap.
3. All persons including children and especially babies must wear swimsuits in the pool.
4. dangerous behaviour around pool site forbidden, guest might be asked to leave the pool site.
5. Children under 10 must be supervised at all times by an adult. Any unsupervised children will be asked to leave the pool.
6. Unaccompanied children are not allowed in the pool after 8pm.
7. Non-residents may only use the grounds and the swimming pool in the company of a resident. The use of the pool by a non-resident even in the company of a resident must cease by 10pm.
8. Eating or drinking in and around the pool is strictly forbidden. Broken glass or Perspex falling into the pool would mean that the entire pool would have to be emptied at considerable cost.
9. Persons making unreasonable levels of noise at any time will be asked to leave the pool.
10. The placing of sunbeds and garden furniture around the pool and the grassed areas adjacent is forbidden.
11. No surfboards or inflatables (other than those designed for very young children) are allowed in the pool.
12. No noise is allowed between the hours of 2pm and 4pm.
13. Owners wishing to have a party in the garden/pool must obtain the permission of the Vaad manager. Owners who give keys to relatives and/or friends intending to use the gardens and/or the pool should inform them that the maximum number of visitors they are allowed is 4 persons.
Page 1 of 2
VAAD RULES – CONTINUED
14. Owners who sub-let must inform their tenant(s) that they may not have parties in the gardens or pool and are not allowed more visitors who use the pool and gardens than 4 persons at a time. They are also not allowed to bring dogs on to the gardens.
15. During the period that homeowners are away from their homes, no members of their family or friends may use the facilities of the grounds/pool, unless they have the permission of the owner, are in possession of the key to the house and have informed the Vaad manager.
16. Entrance to the grounds must be through the house. Only in this way can the Vaad control the use of the grounds and request unwanted persons to leave the premises.
17. Barbecues are not allowed on the interior lawn of the complex. They may be used in the outer perimeter at the entrances to the houses or on their patios.
18. Laundry may only be hung in the interior garden until 10am daily, except during the months of July and August, on festivals and on the Shabbat, when it must be hung in the outer gardens.
19. No dogs are allowed on the gardens or on to the communal parts of the complex. Any visitor bringing a dog must ensure that the dog is kept in the house until that visitor leaves with the animal.
20. Feeding of crows on the interior gardens is not allowed and feeding the stray cats on the complex only encourages more cats to invade the complex. Residents are requested not to feed and thereby encourage the cat population.
21. No ball games, such as football, bat and ball games and in particular ‘mat-cot’ with a hardball will be allowed on the lawns of the complex as sprinklers have been broken, plants and flowers have been damaged, lamps etc have been damaged, and residents and their guests have been hit by stray balls.
22. The plants on the complex are for the benefit of all and may not be removed by owners for any reason including for replanting in the immediate vicinity of their private gardens.
23. The outside of homes may not be altered in any way without the written permission of the Vaad. The colour of the outside walls and cupboards must remain the same throughout the complex. This also applies to any additions, burglar bars etc, owners may wish to make.
24. Please place all refuse in plastic bags before placing it into the public refuse containers. Each bag must be tied at the top. No refuse must be placed anywhere on Golden Beach other than in the dustbins provided. Should you have any refuse that is too large for the bins, please contact the Caretaker for assistance.
25. by booking with via this site, you have read and accepted the house rules.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires