Peaceful 2-bedroom cottage with separate sauna house. Being at the same time near the seaside and surrounded by pine forest, it offers perfect relaxation in the middle of birdsong and fresh air.
We promote sustainable tourism - in the spring of 2017 Green Key certificate has been awarded to Kärbi holiday house, it proves that high standard environmental requirements are met.
The main house (58m2) has two floors. On the ground floor is living-room with fireplace, open plan kitchen and bathroom. On the second floor are two bedrooms and balcony for relaxation with the view towards sea. In bedroom 1 there's 1 double bed, in bedroom 2 two single beds.
In the sauna-house (30m2) there´s a leisure room with a sofa-bed and washing machine, firewood-heated sauna-room and a shower room.
In the courtyard, there’s a place for open fire and a grill for smoking or grilling. If it's rainy, the pavilion offers a great chance of enjoying proximity to nature.
Comforts: free Wi-Fi, electric light, electric cooking plate, fridge, fireplace, hot/cold water, shower and toilet with floor-heating, microwave oven, TV, radio, washing machine, barbecue.
Free bicycles (2) allow you to discover surroundings easily.
Rental Rules of Kärbi Holiday House
1. Property's address: Kärbi Holiday House, Randvere küla, Laimjala vald, Saaremaa, Estonia. Phone: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Check-in time is after 4 p.m. and check-out is before 12 a.m. Early check-ins or late check-outs are allowed only if agreed beforehand.
3. This is a non-smoking property, smoking is not allowed in the premises or outside near premises.
4. Pets are not permitted in rental property under any conditions.
5. Payments – To confirm the reservation an advance payment equal to 50% of the total rental payment is required. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments via bank transfer. The advance payment is not a security deposit. The rest of the rental payment is due no less than 20 (twenty) days before arrival date.
6. Cancellations – Cancellations that are made more than 30 (thirty) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty and the advance payment will be refunded. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 (thirty) days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. Late cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
7. Minimum stay – This property requires a 4 (four) night minimum stay. If a rental is taken for less than 4 (four) nights, the guest will be charged the four-night rate if not otherwise agreed.
8. Inclusive fees and costs – Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup for all guests and all usual household expenses incurred during the rental period (electricity, water etc). Use of sauna and other facilities in the property is also included in rental rate.
9. We don't provide daily housekeeping service.
10. Rate changes – Rates are subject to change with 30-days’ notice.
11. Falsified bookings – Any booking obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
12. Written exceptions – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. There is free WiFi coverage in the property. However, internet is intended for visiting websites, reading, writing, sending and receiving e-mails, using text-based instant messaging software and other similar activities that are not accompanied by large and/or continuous data transmission. Use of internet that requires large amounts of data (downloading films, videos etc.) is not allowed.
14. Fireplace – Please do not throw any domestic waste or non-combustible materials in the fireplace.
15. Water and septic –The septic system is very effective, however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
16. Liability – Guests are obliged to use the property according to its purpose and to maintain the property in a good condition, so that its value will not reduce and to abstain from activity and negligence that will result in the reduction of the value of the property. Guests shall notify the owner immediately of any accident, fire, or other damaging event occurring in the property and take immediately all steps to limit the damage. Guests are obliged to indemnify the owner all damages incurred to the property by the wrongful behaviour of the guests that are not indemnified by the insurance company.
17. We recommend you take out travel insurance for your trip.