July 13&14th (one of the peak day during Gion Festival!!) are still available!!
This place is newly renovated, 320 sq. Ft. cozy designers apartment (a room+separate kitchen) on the 2nd floor w/an elevator. 3 mins from Higashiyama station/Subway-Tozai line and the beautiful Gion area and main sights are within walking distance.
The size of the bed room is about 8 tatami mats. 1 to 2 people would be the best for the size of the room.
There are a double bed room (140cm width), separate kitchen, toilet, bathroom and balcony.
* Shoe shelf
* Washing machine and detergent
There's no dryer in the apartment, but you can find it at the 24 hours Laundry around the corner. Clothes drying rack is available in the balcony.
* Portable Wifi that you can carry for sightseeing.
* Double bed (140cm wide)
* Coffee table and 2 floor chairs (very comfortable)
* Clean sheets and pillow cover
* Blanket for winter season
* Electric blanket from the end of November.
*Tea bags & coffee powder
* Fridge, electric stove, micro wave, Toshiba toaster, T-fal water boiler (0.4L), etc
* Basic kitchenware. ex) pans, knifes, tong, slicer, cooking scissors, can/wine opener, etc.
* Basic cooking condiments. ex) oil, salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, mayo, and etc.
* Glasses, cutlery and plates.
* Toothbrush & paste.
* Bath & face towel, body wash
* Body soap, shampoo, conditioner
* Hair dryer (national ionity)
* Hand soap
* Hanger for towels
* Toilet papers of course ;p
* Clothes drying rack
* A chair
Accès des voyageurs
Main entrance, the elevator, and the private studio with kitchen, bath and toilet.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I use the mailbox to provide the key for the apartment.
I'll send you a link to the detailed map with pics (shown in the picture section) around the apartment once you book the room. My recommendations are pinned on it.
*The pocket wifi I provide is unlimited, but the speed could slow down when the usage exceeds 3GB within 3days. To have sufficient internet access, please don’t stream videos (youtube, hulu, and etc.)
It’s a pocket wifi so it doesn’t matter if you use it inside or outside the apt. It depends on where you are and you get the signal.
F.Y.I. In Japan, the portable wifi with no date limit are either Wimax (the one you will use) or Fuji wifi. Since Fuji is new, Most portable wifi that airbnb hosts provide is Wimax and should have same data limit.
Please note that I will have to charge you 20000 yen if you lose the portable wifi, 5000 yen for losing the key.
On your check-out day, me or a cleaning person will get to the apartment by 11:15am and start cleaning for the next guests.
I do not accept booking requests from people without offline verifications. I will appreciate it if you would complete your profile and have your photo on it before you book the room. First timer is totally welcome!
The whole apartment is 320 sq. Ft. The bedroom room itself is little bigger than 8 tatami mats (approx. 144 sq. Ft.) Suitable for 1 to 2 people.
No party, No drugs.
Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the apartment.
Smoking is permitted ONLY on the balcony.
Pets are not allowed.
Cet hôte a 174 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires