Accès des voyageurs
This private Bachelor Suite located in the ground floor of a home where my parents live upstairs. We have decided to rent this space out because the cost of living in Vancouver and skyrocketed over the years and the property taxes to maintain this house in this area has become Out Of Reach. My mom's name is Rose and my father's name is Shiraz. When you arrive to the property please knock on the front door and they should be expecting you based on your preset Arrangements, if something has changed please communicate via the messaging app with in Airbnb and we will try our best to accommodate your situation. The suite is located to left side of the building with its own private entrance. The bus stop is located right across the street and takes you to Joyce SkyTrain Station the bus number is 28 Phibbs Exchange. It is an approximate three to four minute bus ride, from there you can hop on to the SkyTrain station and head downtown and should be approximately 15 to 20 minutes into the downtown core of Vancouver. If you head the other direction towards Surrey or New Westminster it is also 20 minutes, as a result this location is fairly Central to the overall Greater Vancouver Regional District and should prove to be good location if you like to explore the area. If you are coming from Vancouver International Airport my suggestion is to hop into a taxi and commute your way over, to take SkyTrain would prove to be a inconvenience because because the line from Richmond where the airport is takes you directly into downtown and you have to hop trains and track back to Joyce SkyTrain station which would prove to take well over 1 hour 45 minutes. A simple cab ride shouldn't take you more than 20 minutes, and approx $40. There is parking right in front of the house on the located on the street and is generally available, we cannot guarantee the parking because it's up to the city as to how that is managed however generally speaking it is readily available and convenient.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Any questions please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
1) Respect quiet time hours of 11 pm to 7 am, during which time loud music, loud voices, or guests and gatherings that produce loud noise are not permitted.
2) Smoking is strictly prohibited on the property.
3) It is expected that guests will take general care in preserving the unit, keeping clean and, notifying the owners of any problems or deficiencies immediately.
5) Only guests approved at booking or subsequently with the owners in advance are to stay in the rented unit.
6) Pets are considered, on request.
7) Parking is available on street right in front of house. Please be sure to inquire if needed, street parking is free City Parking.
Hello, i am born in Vancouver and love this city like no other. I work in the technology industry and travel as a result. Love to eat, watch NFL football and enjoy movies!