A cosy gay friendly double bedroom with great view to Guinness factory & Heuston station in a spacious house. 20 min. walking distance to city centre/Temple bar & 1 minute to Phoenix Park.
• Cosy double bedroom in a terraced shared house.
• Bright room with blinds and curtains for a comfortable sleep.
• Wardrobe with full body mirror in the room.
• Relaxing living room, dining/ area and fully equipped kitchen on the ground floor.
• Back garden with great view where you can relax or smoke a cigarette.
Our guests loved the most (taken from their feedback)
• Power shower
• The back garden and its view
• Proximity to Heuston train station and Guinness Storehouse
• Phoenix park and the deer
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We always have tips for things to do in the city and help you with what needed. In case we are missing at work or out we always engage with our guests through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/phone in case they need anything in the house or the city. We always keep handy city guides and a city map if you need it.
• There are three bedrooms in the house and your bedroom is on the first floor.
• On the same floor there is one more bedroom where our super nice flatmate lives and a shared bathroom.
• On the ground floor there is an extra toilet.
• Our room and bathroom is in the attic.
• Smoking is allowed in the back garden only
• We do our best to keep the house clean so we recommend taking off the shoes especially when in the rooms
Cet hôte a 9 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love to travel and meet new people. My dream is to own an (air)B&B in a hot country and be able to travel around the world more often.
I would love to give you our best tips exploring Dublin if you need them.
I was using Airbnb when travelling but now have revamped my home soI can host you, too!
Check the availability and will hopefully will see you soon!