This is a newly refinished garden suite in North Capitol Hill, close to Volunteer Park. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, yet allows easy and convenient access to all of the Capitol Hill thoroughfares as well as downtown. It is a very bright and open space, with full windows and access to a private backyard.
Details and amenities:
- Two bedrooms, one furnished with a queen bed and the other with two twin beds
- Den with a desk and double-sized futon
- Main room with a couch, chairs and flat screen TV
- One full bathroom with tub and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee makers, etc.
- Front load washer and dryer
- Cable TV, WiFi, and phone
- Short walk to bus lines with downtown access (#10 on 15th Ave, #12 on 19th Ave)
- Easy access to the University of Washington (1.8 mile walk or use bus #48 or #43 in only 15 mins.)
- Walking distance to numerous great restaurants (Kingfish, Vios, Monsoon on 19th Ave.; Smith, Coastal Kitchen, Hopvine, and more on 15th Ave.; too many to count on Broadway) and cafes (Victrola and Ladros on 15th Ave., Fuel on 19th Ave., Volunteer Park Cafe on Galer St.)
- Short walk to trails and green space (Volunteer Park, Interlaken Park, and the Arboretum)
- Walking distance to groceries (QFC and Safeway)