A few minutes walk from the station, this quiet, newly renovated and fully equipped studio awaits you. Places of interest are easily accessible and you will feel comfortable staying here for as long as you need either for business or pleasure.
In Japan people live together in harmony and to make sure that everybody has a great time, there are only a few things to keep in mind...
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= THE DOs =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
- Do remove your shoes and leave them in the entrance when you get back home.
- Do save energy and switch off the lights, TV and aircon/heater when you leave the studio.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= THE DON'Ts =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
- Don't make too much noise or listen to loud music/TV between 9pm and 8am.
- Don't smoke inside the studio.
- Don't bring any pets into the studio. Even though we love pets, some our guests may have allergies and we don't want anything bad happening to them!
My name is Philippe, I am French and have lived in Japan for the past 8 years. I have a Japanese wife and 2 young boys. We actually live within the same building as the studio that is available to rent. I usually work from home, which means that I am never too far should you have any problems with the studio or any questions regarding your trip.
We are a very international family and we look forward to welcoming you to the studio and sharing our experience of Japan. We will make sure that you have a comfortable stay and an enjoyable holiday (or business trip...)!
We can speak English, French and Japanese.