Located just off the seafront in the leafy suburb of Clontarf. The street is very quiet and walking distance from beach, St Annes Park & Clontarf Village. Newly renovated cosy cottage is 1 minute from the 130 bus stop which operates a regular service directly into Dublin city. Conveniently located in the centre of Clontarf walking distance from the village with lots of restaurants to choose from. Dollymount beach and St Annes park are within walking distance and make for a lovely day out.
- Our newly renovated house can host two people
- There is a brand new kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob
- The bathroom has a wet room shower
- Underfloor heating throughout the house
- Living room with flatscreen tv and access to Sky
- High speed internet
Accès des voyageurs
Access to kitchen/bedroom/bathroom/living room (Note: no access to the shed or office)
Strictly NO smoking inside
Strictly NO parties please respect the lovely neighbours on this road
We would really appreciate if you could remove shoes before stepping on bedroom cream carpet!
Please treat our house as you would like yours to be treated