Brand new Mother in Law apartment in East Ballard/ Lower Phinney Ridge.
Located ½ block from the bus stop (#28) that will take you directly to the heart of Fremont and downtown. Ballard restaurants and shopping areas are about a 10-15 minute walk, Phinney Ridge shopping and dining are 5 minute walk away.
- 5 miles to Pike Place market and the heart of downtown
- 2.5 miles to University of Washington
- 10 blocks from the Burke Gilman Trail (a 17 mile paved trail that runs from Golden Gardens Beach Park to Kenmore) for running/walking/biking
- 2 miles to Golden Gardens Park
- 2 miles to The Locks (passage for boats from Lake Washington to the Puget Sound). Also has a working Salmon Fish Ladder that can be viewed from below water level.
Walk to tons of cafes, bars, restaurants, Woodland Park Zoo, Greenlake, Downtown Ballard and much more. 1/2 block off bus line that takes you thru Fremont, South Lake Union, Seattle Center, Downtown and into area of stadiums.
Newly finished private apartment with private entrance. Safe well lit street parking. Loads of daylight, beautiful clean marble floored bathroom, TV, wi-fi, full sized bed.
The unit is NON SMOKING
Owner is native of Seattle, and willing to help navigate your way, or offer suggestions.
Corporate housing, short term rental, vacation stays, Ballard rentals, Phinney Ridge rentals,