Private bedroom and full bathroom in our hilltop beach home. Relax in our scenic backyard and enjoy the gorgeous canyon and ocean vistas. Only a few minutes to the beach and downtown. After your day of work or play, unwind in quietude and capture stunning sunsets. Owners on-site to answer any questions or for local information. Netflix and Apple TV in family room.
*We expect guests to keep their room and bathroom clean and in order during their stay, and to do their own dishes when using the kitchen.
**Water Conservation due to California Drought ** - brief showers and awareness of running water is requested, clean towels provided every 4th night. Bedding cleaned weekly.
*No drugs or heavy drinking
*No smoking indoors nor outdoors on or near the property
*No additional guests/visitors without prior agreement by owners.
* No overnight guests who are not on original lease/reservation - no exceptions
* Guests must activate house alarm anytime they leave the house - your own code will be provided upon check-in.
* Kindly remove your shoes before heading upstairs
* No food or drink upstairs (water ok)
* 10pm-8am quiet time
* Ladies please use makeup remover to avoid staining sheets and bathroom towels.
* No pets due to host allergies
* No mail or package delivery for guests - longer term guests must get PO Box. There are two post-offices within minutes from our home.
* Heating and A/C to be set and adjusted by hosts only. Guests not permitted to change settings.
* Please carry suitcases and bags upstairs to your room - do not roll or drag bag up and down the carpeted areas.
David and I have been married for 27 years and are absolute best friends. We enjoy golf, hiking, yoga, going to the beach, movies, and overall adventure. Over the years, we have hosted five different high school international students, and maintain close relationships with them and their families. So many friends have told us we should host through airbnb, since we are always taking people in anyway! So we are finally trying it out. A resident of San Clemente for 40 years, I know every nook of this town and am ready to share it's many treasures with you. Until we meet!