Spacious and light-flooded two-room apartment in an old-building in Berlin Mitte (centre of Berlin) which does have all necessary belongings (i.e. printer, microwave, fridge, wash machine, iron, stove, bathtub etc.).
In the heart of Berlin (former East part of Berlin) the central location of the apartment (4. floor) offers the option to visit very quickly the most known place in Berlin (e.g. Brandenburger Tor, Reichstag / German Parliament, Alexander Platz, TV-Tower, Mauerpark, Memorial Berlin wall etc.). Furthermore, it has close access to many public transportation systems (different subway, suburban and street car lines). The popular Rosenthaler Platz and Kastanienallee are only few steps away and they have endless opportunities of restaurants, bars, clubs, theaters, boutiques, touristic attractions / sights and parks.
Accès des voyageurs
Do not touch personal documents.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My guest can text or call me any time. I will not be in the apartment during their stay.
The apartment is preferably available for single person or couples (without children).
- take off your shoes before entering the apartment
- turn on the heater consciously and turn it off after leaving the apartment
- do not make any no noise -> be as quite as you expect it from others
- no party or major crowd of people in the apartment
- do not smoke in the apartment
- do not bring any animals into the apartment
- deal with all items carefully and considerately as if it would be yours
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a young, ambitious, reliable, thought- and respectful guy from Berlin in Germany. I enjoy travelling to unknown places, to meet locals there and to share our stories/experiences to each other. So far, I rather used Couch-Surfing in order to stay at places where I traveled to. However, now I also would like to use the opportunity of Airbnb - therefore be my guest and feel like home.