Newly completed luxury apartment overlooking communal gardens. A good size open plan living room, modern kitchen & bathroom, Swedish hand-made Hästens bed, Børge Mogensen 2212 sofa manufactured by Fredericia Stolefabrik and painting of Sotheby's exhibited artist. Moments from King's road.
Please read the following:
1. Only two adults can be accommodated at a time. Unless registered beforehand, your guests are not allowed in the flat.
2. I'd love to know a bit about yourself. Are you a student? What's your job? What brings you to London?
3. You may not receive mail here or set this as your address for the purpose of, for example, getting a mobile phone plan or opening a bank account.
A spectacular newly completed apartment overlooking the well maintained communal gardens designed by award-winning gardener. The accommodation offers a good size open plan living room with modern kitchen, access to a 40 square foot private balcony, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
London's most elegant new development, combining luxury city living with blissful tranquillity, moments from the stylish King's Road. Located in a prime central London residential location, on the north bank of the River Thames and adjacent to fashionable Chelsea Harbour and Imperial Wharf. Residents(or long-stay guests only, please further request if you want to get access to Spa) have exclusive use of The Spa, with a 15 metre indoor swimming pool, sauna, stream room, gymnasium and treatment room. Seconds away from Imperial Wharf Station for the train or Chelsea Harbour for the River Bus.
Accès des voyageurs
You can get access to the apartment after 3pm on the day of arrive and guests need to leave by 11am on the day of departure- unless otherwise agreed with the host.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available by email and or phone.
We will supply bedlinen and towels. There is no TV and TV Licence at flat.
Parking: separate negotiations for parking.
Welcome to stay at my flat, please take several minutes to read the guest rules below.
1.Please kindly take care of the artworks, furnitures and electric appliances in the flat. Please Turn Off the electronic appliances (especially induction and oven) and LOCK the door with the key every time you leave. The door does not lock automatically.
2. Cleansing of marble in the flat: Acidic or strongly coloured foods will damage the marble surface and should be wiped off immediately. Please wipe up liquids like water, oil or wine immediately before it soaks into the marble surface. Please clean the marble ONLY with water, using usual household cleaners such as polish or washing up liquid could stain the surfaces(leave permanent stains), so only clean them with specialist stone cleaners or water. Also, please put the hot pan/pot on to the pot holder, not directly on to the marble. Fail to do so may lead to the replacement of marble.
3. No pets in the flat
4. No smoking in the flat
5. No party in the flat
6. Please have consideration for neighbors. Apartment must be left in the same condition as you find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and /or broken items.
7.Guests agree that she/he will not use this flat to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guests agree not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the flat or cause disturbance to the neighbors. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
8. Caution to wet floors when showering, please take care of yourself.
9. Please find the Wifi username and password on the back of the black Sky Hub.
10. No "outdoor shoes/sandals" inside the house.
11. No oily cooking or strong smell cooking in the flat, like oily Hot Pot, deep fry and etc.