Lovely house & private garden, perfect for family holidays, 180m² (1950
ft2), real garden + private terrace, private car park, in a quiet neighborhood, 20 minutes from central Paris. Our family is very happy in this house : we each have our own space on different floors and regroup in the kitchen or garden to have dinner or in the living room, in front of the fire place.
The house is very clean, bright and cozy with design furniture.
All conveniences within 5 to 10 minutes walk: - Supermarket - Bakery - Pharmacy – Tube Station (5min) or tramway (10min) - Bars - Restaurants - Fast Food.
- A spacious living-room (50m²) with opened kitchen. A dining area with a large table (fits 8 people).
- 4 bedroom: a double parent room, 2 single rooms for children, one lounge/play room with a double mattress
- A nice garden ( (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) ) with lounge chairs & dining table for 8 & BBQ
- 2 bathrooms (one with shower, another one with bath ideal for kids)
- A large terrace (30m²)
TO EASE YOUR STAY
- Free wireless internet, Home Cinema projector room in the basement
- Brand new fully equiped kitchen (microwave, stove, grill, fridge, coffee maker, boiler, toaster, plates and utensils)
- To lighten your travel load, we provide fresh towels and bedsheets, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hairdryer.
- Use of washer, iron and ironing board
- Very homey and comfortable feel
- Fully equiped for babies (bed, bath, stroller ...)
- Smoking outside
- Metro subway (Line 9) – Station Marcel Sembat – 5’ walk
- RER & Tramway - Station Issy Val de Seine – 10 ‘ walk
- Velib station (bike sharing) right in our street – in front of the house
- Free & Private car park in front of the house
- Bus lines: (phone number hidden)
How long does it take to get to the most famous places in Paris (including
the time walking on foot and waiting for transport)?
- Tour Eiffel : 20 min
- Les Galeries Lafayette : 40 min
- Opéra : 40 min
- Chatelet : 45 min
- Musée du Louvre : 40 min
- La Defense : 30 min
- Musée d’Orsay : 35 min
- Champs Elysées : 35 min
- Île de la cité (Notre Dame de Paris) : 30 min
- Montmartre (Sacré coeur) : 45 min
- Nice & beautiful park - ile St Germain - where you can run or play with kids : 5 min