Just minutes to Old Sturbridge Village and local microbreweries, this delightful waterfront apartment has all of the comforts of home plus spectacular views from our deck. Free WiFi. (Weekend rates apply.)
Conveniently located just 10 minutes north of Route 20 and Old Sturbridge Village, this ground floor apartment offers a private entrance off a large deck to main living/dining area and fully applianced galley kitchen. Nicely appointed bedroom includes a walk-in closet and private bath. PLEASE NOTE that while our place is mostly serene, we do share the lake with lots of other residents. You WILL hear boaters, jet skis, water skiers and camp sounds like reveille in the morning and taps in the evening. We consider all of these ambient noises a part of lake life and you would do well to adopt the same approach!
Accès des voyageurs
Enjoy our deck and side yard or just relax on the hammock and enjoy the view. Take the kayaks or paddle boards out for a leisurely paddle around the lake.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Your hosts, Barbara and Joe live upstairs. We are happy to recommend local restaurants, orchards, wineries, micro-breweries, antique shops and other attractions - from nearby Old Sturbridge Village to the world class Worcester Art Museum just 45 minutes away, you'll find great food and drink and lots to do within an hour of our location! When it comes to privacy, we will be there when you need us and invisible when you don't.
• We are located directly across the lake from Camp Frank A. Day, the Newton YMCA summer camp, a perfect place to stay when dropping-off or picking-up!
• Be sure to ask us for the back road directions that deliver you right into the heart of the Brimfield Flea Market!
• Lake Quacumquasit, commonly known as South Pond, is a 218-acre lake located in Brookfield and Sturbridge about 8 miles north of Route 20. Depth averages 32.5 feet with a maximum of 72 feet. The water is clear and of good quality.
- Sorry, we do not permit smoking.
- While we love animals, unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets.
- We can only comfortably host two guests.
- Thanks so much for leaving the place as you found it!
Barbara and I love to travel and when we do, comfort is key. That's why we have attempted to provide the most comfortable environment for our guests! We've used Airbnb ourselves, when we visit our daughter on the west coast, and though we rarely spend much time in the unit because we are so busy with other activities, we always find it best when we can come back at the end of a busy day to a safe, cozy place that feels like home.