Two bedrooms with queen beds available in a beautifully decorated home and deck overlooking Saratoga Passage
- 20min from I-5. Access to private community beach, and short drive to Camano State Park (12min drive) and Cama Beach (15min drive)
- Sunset views
- Shared bath
- Very friendly dog (Briard)
- Breakfast will be served --please let me know in advance if you have dietary needs.
I take particular pride in my decoration both inside an outside the house. That said, this is a house to be lived in - so make yourself comfortable!
- Bedrooms have comfy queen beds, and are kept at comfortable temperatures year round.
- Kitchen is a particular highlight, and is a chef's dream with large range and oven.
- Patio is partially covered, with a fire pit, water feature and table for outdoor dining. Beautiful view of Saratoga Passage and Sunsets
- Den is equipped with a fireplace, TV, and comfy couches.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can access the kitchen, common room with TV, patio, and of course their room and bathroom. Living room, dining room and office also available. Master suite is off limits.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am happy to interact as little or as much as you would like. I love cooking a great breakfast and socializing on the patio, but I'm also happy to give you your space.
Please let me know if you want breakfast ahead of time. If you would, please let me know any allergies or food aversions in advanced.
- No non-guests allowed in the house
- Maximum two people per room
- No shoes or food upstairs
- No smoking on premises