This one bedroom, one bath unit is approximately 200 steps from the sand! Single story (no one above or below). Part of a small, 6 unit complex. Recently remodeled. Fully furnished and stocked with linens, dishes, cookware, appliances, TV, etc. Queen bed in the bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa. Large outdoor patio area with furniture, natural gas grill, outdoor shower and off-street parking. Assortment of beach equipment provided. This is an affordable option WEST of the train track!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the property.
2. No unregistered guests. No more than 4 people total on the property at a time (including VISITORS) without prior written permission. People other than those in the registered Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Onsite parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
4. Unregistered pets are NOT allowed.
5. For the benefit of all guests, loud noise should be limited to the hours of 9:00am - 9:00pm daily.
6. Guests may check-in at, or after, 4:00pm. Guest must check-out at, or before, 11:00am. Early or late check-in/check-out times will be accommodated when possible. An UNAUTHORIZED late check-out will be result in a $50 fee to the guest.
7. Due to the age of the building, the electric outlets are not grounded. When using personal electronics, always use the surge protector provided in the unit.
8. Leave the BBQ grill clean, covered and with the gas lever turned OFF after each use. Grilling tools and cleaning supplies can be found in the bottom of the grill. The gas level is located on the small, cement wall behind the grill. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REACH OR TURN THE LEVER UNTIL THE GRILL IS COMPLETELY COOLED.
9. There is a storage room with beach equipment available for your use. This includes an assortment of surf boards, boogie boards, beach chairs, beach wagons and misc. beach toys. Please remember these items are shared by all guests and be thoughtful in your use.
10. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
a.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
b.Only use appliances for their intended uses
11. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
12. Upon booking, you are responsible to share this information with all members of your party and or guests that may be staying in, or using, the premises.
13. Homeowner will pay all utilities (electric, gas, water and trash), WIFI and cable TV. Personal A/C devices are not allowed without prior arrangement to handle additional electric charges. For the purposes of this agreement, "excessive" utility use is defined as use more than 25% above the average of the other 5 units at this property, within the same month. If it occurs, Guest will be held responsible for excessive utility usage.
14. Violation of house rules 1-4 will result in revocation of the rental WITHOUT REFUND, removal from the property and non-refund of your security deposit.