"IMAGO MALL" is Kota Kinabalu most new shopping center, known as the heart of the city. "THE LOFT" is the most high class condominium in the town, its environment and location are very good, very convenient. condominium is upstairs; downstairs is the mall, it is really best combination of both worlds! Furthermore, there are close to five-star Sutera Harbour Golf Club and hotels,gengrang the mall along with rising "IMAGO MALL" value status.
It is a studio unit consists of a bedroom, a bathroom, a living area, a kitchen and a balcony.
Accès des voyageurs
The premises have a 3-acre eco-deck landscape platform, live here and feel what is "Beautiful endless realm of experience." with well-equipped condominiums. A swimming pool, fitness room, sauna room, bathroom, amusement parks, children's playground and basketball court as well. What the elder can do about? In addition to enjoy the scenery, of course, is walking barefoot on pebbles with specially set up, and this is free and healthy foot massage.
"THE LOFT" is more people look forward to a barbecue party in a particular place, it is a good place for gathering with friends. Of course, share together with friends to keep the environment clean is a pleasure.
Unit of the apartment is clean , warm and comfortable, everything; there is air-conditioning inside, water heaters, washing machine (drying function; rain clothes still dry), flat-panel TV (3D feature; movie titles added), bed (queen size) and sofa-bed (can mobilize into double bed). Also, basic kitchen certainly is indispensable, filtered water is no exception. In short, "Small but perfectly formed." Only live in it, to feel it special.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you're a girl, should choose "THE LOFT" Condominium, because from the lift to the unit has installed CCTV, as well as security personnel, safe and reliable! If you are carrying a child and the elderly, and can go to the information center counter(Imago Mall) for baby strollers or wheelchairs. As long as the deposit RM 200/unit, you can spend all day long! the moment returned; also deposit money back. if missing something at the Imago Mall, you can immediately ask advice from the counter, it have high chance regain back!
Luxurious home stay accommodation can be arranged. Come discover the beautiful and historic 'Land below the wind' with us.
Most guests would spend 70% of the time enjoying themselves "Outdoor", so our objective is provide an economical guest house for "Rest & Sleep" which makes up the remaining 30%
Please keep the interior clean.
Non-halal food is prohibited.
Smoking indoors is not allowed.
No overnight guests.
Quiet time after 10pm.
Please turn off all electrical appliances when not in use.
Save water, save power. (Being green is our responsibility)
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Cet hôte a 23 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
When Americans asked me whether I live in KL,I told them I live in Borneo side of Malaysia,in a city called "KK". They asked me how is it there,I told them it's like Malaysia's version of "Los Angeles", laid back and near beaches