This magazine-cover looking apartment on the 3d floor of a new construction condo building is the one-of-a-kind penthouse unit in Adams Morgan neighborhood, incorporating the latest interior design trends which makes it a perfect place for luxury living. Parking is free on premises, requires prior reservation with the host.
* The parking spot on premises which requires prior to booking reservation. The spot will fit a regular size sedan, mid-size SUV and similar vehicles. If parking spot is not requested prior to booking, it's subject to availability and not guaranteed.
The penthouse is located on the 3rd floor; no elevator in the building, not wheel-chair accessible.
Beds chart: 1 king bed (converts into 2 singles upon request); 2 queen beds; 2 pull-out sofas with mattresses (full and twin XL).
Circulator bus 42 to the White House area goes from our block every 10 min during the day; trip duration 15 min
All stays exceeding 2 weeks are subject to the “utilities allowance” policy: the guest pays utilities against a pro-rated utility bill if the billed amount exceeds the “utilities allowance” agreed upon with the host at the time of the booking*
Detailed description of the space:
- open plan chefs kitchen with Bosh appliances, oversized refrigerator with a bottom freezer, double kitchen sink;
- living room with 52inch TV and a balcony overlooking the Rock Creek Park (full size pull-out sofa in the living room sleeps 2);
- a dinner table for 6;
- master bathroom with marble, onyx and tile surfaces, Japanese style vanity set, Jacuzzi bathtub, a shower with combined temperature and water flow controls;
- master bedroom with 15 ft ceilings, a palace-like mahogany floor-to ceiling windows (a king bed converts into 2 twins upon request; twin XL pull-out sofa bed sleep(URL HIDDEN)second bedroom with the mirror doors, full size closet (queen size bed);
2nd level presents separate living quarters with its own kitchenette (which includes sink, a second fridge, wine bar, and microwave - perfect for those who wants more privacy while sharing one home!):
- a mid-sized bedroom (queen size bed),
- sitting zone with 52 inch flat screen TV and access to the roof deck.
- second bathroom with a skylight and a window, marble, tile and granite surfaces;
- the roof yacht-stylized deck with LEED railing lighting and a view of DC skyline;
- skylights in the bathroom and bedroom.
- a red wood gallery library/office space with an access from the 2d level of the apartment home;
- Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors, mahogany doors and windows in all rooms;
- zoned painting;
- Grohe kitchen and bathrooms fixtures and faucets;
- complimentary wi-fi and Netfllix/Amazon plus for guests’ entertainment; cable air channels (basic cable);
- all bedrooms are real rooms with real doors (not a so-called "loft" configuration).
Accès des voyageurs
All described premises and amenities. Please, note that the penthouse is accessible via 2 flights of stair, which may be difficult for some people with mobility issues; the building has an exterior stair.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
In many cases we will be able to meet you when you arrive, but when we are not available, we will provide you with the code to the padlock with access key to the house, and will send you the map plan one day prior to your arrival. Feel free to call or sms us during your stay if you have any questions.
This is a corporate/guest penthouse unit in a boutique condo building: summer interns, guests on professional assignments and those in need of a temporary accommodation will find it very comfortable. Feel free to contact us for your individual accommodation needs
The master bedroom has a king size bed which converts into 2 twins upon request - please, indicate your preference at the time of booking.
The damage deposit for stays longer than 20 days is $500. Please, contact us in advance to receive a special offer for longer stays with damage deposit adjusted according to the duration of your stay.
The property is professionally managed by a full-time host with 8 years experience in corporate rental and hospitality business.
Strictly no pets and no smoking unit ($200 penalty for smoking indoors, on decks and within 20 feet from the property doors and windows)
The neighborhood is quiet and the unit is not set up for entertainment or loud activities (loud music, partying, slamming of furniture and luggage) and not following this rule will result in the loss of security deposit. Only persons indicated on the booking can reside/visit the property, subject to max occupancy. Family reunions, placing of wedding guests should be communicated to the host prior to reservation, and are considered on case by case basis.
Children of any age are welcome but cannot be left unattended on the balconies or the rooftop deck: by booking the property, the guest agrees to indemnify the host for any claims that resulted from guests' misuse of the deck area, including but not limited to trying to seat/climb over the deck railings, throwing objects from the deck/balcony into the building alley, storing combustible materials withing the unit or on the deck etc.
Guests are not expected to do any cleaning, but instead to treat the property with reasonable care following basic sanitary rules, and avoiding damage to fixtures and appliances. This general rule excludes the deck area: if you are using the deck for dining/drinks, the deck furniture and surfaces should be left in the original clean condition upon check out. Please, notify us immediately of any damages/malfunctions discovered upon arrival, in order for us to ensure proper maintenance and good quality services for all future guests. The guest is responsible to the host for any damages that may arise as a result of his stay according to airbnb policy.
Late check out (by 4pm) can be arranged only if we don't have another guest checking in the same day. We are not able to offer late check out after 4pm. The guest is responsible for all host expenses/losses in case of holdover (late check out without host authorization), including but not limited to the additional cleaning fee, the rent for additional day, any refunds issued for inconvenience/lost booking to the next guest etc.
By booking this accommodation the guest agrees to waive any tenancy or homestead rights under DC law, and acknowledges that any consideration paid to the host represents a fee for hospitality services.
À partir du 1 octobre 2017 - 31 mai 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 5 nuits.
Welcome to Washington DC, our nations capital!
Our 100% host commitment rate speaks for itself: our guests can be confident that their travel plans won't be ruined by the last minute host cancellation. Many guests secure stays at our properties as long as a year in advance and once the booking is confirmed, we remain fully committed to it.
We are a boutique family hospitality firm that has developed and now manages several residential properties in NW DC. We offer top notch housing accommodations for long-term, corporate, vacation and temporary accommodation stays.
We provide hands on real time management services for our properties and are ready to meet accommodation requests of even the most discerning guests. As full time property managers we are always happy to be there for our guests to provide travelling support and advice, whenever needed. Look forward to seeing you soon as our guest in Washington DC!