Nestled in a quiet tree lined street this boutique Art Deco apartment building is footsteps from the foreshore of Sydney Harbour. Within a moments walk to nearby train station (one stop away from the CBD), ferry and Kirribilli's famous array of culinary delights. Simply a 30 minute walk to the city across the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
The apartment itself offers period features that blend perfectly with contemporary renovations and quality furnishings throughout, this hidden gem provides ultra convenience for those seeking the idyllic Sydney lifestyle.
- Sunny courtyard area ideal for those who like to entertain or just enjoy their morning coffee out doors
- Study/ Media area that backs onto the courtyard.
- Fully furnished and fully equipped
- Lounge/ dining with timber floors and ornate designed ceilings
- Sleek renovated deluxe kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robe and near new carpet
- En suite bathroom with bathtub and shower combined
- Internal laundry with washing machine provided
I lived here for a year and a half and absolutely loved it. It really is the perfect place to experience the quintessential Sydney life.