À propos de ce logement
This top floor unit at Pine Ridge features an open floor plan with large picture windows, vaulted ceilings and three bedrooms to give you plenty of space for your family or group of friends to take advantage of all that Breckenridge has to offer any time of year.
*City & Accommodation Taxes of 5.9% are included in the nightly rate. County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
*Must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property
This top floor unit features an open floor plan with large picture windows, vaulted ceilings and three bedrooms to give you plenty of space for your family or group of friends to take advantage of all that Breckenridge has to offer any time of year.
LOCATION – Located next to the Four O’Clock ski run, skiers and snowboarders can walk to the Snowflake Lift to catch the first chair in the morning and at the end of the day, can ski down the Four O’Clock Run home. The center of Main St. is an easy one block walk giving you plenty dining, shopping and nightlife options.
AMENITIES – There are three bedrooms including a master king suite, a bedroom with two twins and a loft area for the kids to call their own with two more twin beds and a captain’s bunk. The living room, dining and kitchen area are ideally set up to enjoy having meals together and gathering to relax in front of the TV and fireplace.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,480 s.f. / 6th Floor
• Sleeps 11 – 1 king, 2 twins, 2 captain’s bunks (twin over full) & 1 twin trundle
• High speed internet
• View – Peak 9
• Pine Ridge Condominiums – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 2 blocks to Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle – Free Ride Shuttle located on Four O’Clock Rd.
o Main St – 1 block
• Dining Capacity – Up to 9 people (6 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, TV & DVD player
• Private balcony – Living Room & Master Bedroom
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in main level utility closet
• Common Area – Outdoor hot tub, fitness room, gas grills & picnic tables
• Upper Village Common Area Pool & Hot Tubs – Located just two blocks away on Village Rd.
• Ski locker access located on first floor of the building
• Christy Sports Rental Shop located within Pine Ridge complex
Master King Suite (Main Level):
• King-size bed
•Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
•1 Captain’s bunk (twin over full)
•1 Twin trundle
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Loft Level):
• 2 Twin-size beds
• 1 Captain’s bunk (twin over full)
• Parking – Outdoor parking with 1 space available
• No Pets / No Smoking
Bedrooms: 3 Bedroom, Sleeps 11
Captains Bunk (2)Trundle Bed (1)Twin (2)King (1)
Accès des voyageurs
BBQ Grill (Comm )
Hot Tub (Comm )
High Speed Internet
King Beds (1)
Laundry Facilities (Pvt)
On Shuttle Route
Parking Spaces (1)
Ski Storage (Lckr)
Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
Très strictes 60
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 60 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.