Located right on the beach at Edgecliffe Apartments this large spacious unit has a stunning 180 degree panoramic view of the surf, ocean and headlands around Kings Beach. You are so close to the water that you can hear the surfboard riders woo hoo and kids screetching excitedly in the surf. Watch the sunrise over the water from bed.
Located right on the beach this large spacious unit has a stunning panoramic view of the ocean, headland and surfing areas around Kings Beach. You are so close to the water that you can hear the surfboard riders yelling out. Located on the ground floor it has 180 degree penthouse like views. Edgecliffe consists of just ten apartments perched on a headland about four stories above the ocean between Kings and Bulcock Beaches. Facing south east it has picturesque views to Bribie Island and across the shipping channel to Moreton Island. Walk off the balcony down your own private stairs to the pool or the beach. No need to catch the lift or walk through a foyer.
This unit is perfectly located moments from the patrolled beach, shops, cafes, restaurants and Metropolitan Caloundra Surf Club. Kings Beach was voted the best beach on the sunshine coast recently ranking ahead of Noosa and Mooloolaba. Kings Beach has just been named Best Beach in Queensland by Surf Life Saving Queensland. Edgecliffe 1 includes a large balcony with a BBQ, pool, lift, undercover parking and a ceiling fan in the main bedroom.
This property has three beds, a queen in the main bedroom and a double bed in the second and third bedrooms. Linen, sheets and bath towels (no beach towels) are provided. The main bedroom has an ensuite. This unit is ideal for a relaxing and traditional beach holiday. If you are looking for a luxury five star resort this is not for you.
Edgecliffe is a non-smoking complex. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the unit, on the balcony or on the grounds.
The kitchen is a full sized kitchen with pots, pans, toaster, oven, dishwasher and microwave.
During the winter months there is a portable electric room heater in the unit and a gas balcony heater for outside. During the warmer months there is a ceiling fan in the main bedroom and a pedestel fan in the other two bedrooms.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire unit, front balcony and side deck will by yours exclusively during the stay. You have your own private stairs leading up from the footpath to the apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If necessary we can have someone visit to provide some assistance. The grounds person, Trevor, knows the unit and may be able to assist.
1. The garage entry has a height limit of 2.0 metres and is generally not suited for large four wheel drives with roof racks or vehicles with long wheel bases.
2. The BBQ is old but works. If the automatic lighter does not work matches are usually kept in the kitchen bottom drawer. Lift up the hot plate to light the first burner on the right and the other burners will light themselves. .The cleaners don't clean the BBQ so please scrub the plate with the supplied wire brush and water immediately after use. Once clean spray on some cooking oil onto the plate when still hot to help preserve it. This only takes a few moments and is best done while your BBQ is hot and the meat is resting.
3. Edgecliffe is about 1 hour drive from Brisbane airport. During week days especially in peak hour allow about 1 hour 30 minutes to get to the airport in the morning.
4. There is a portable electric heater in the apartment and a balcony heater during the winter months which is good if you want to sit outside at night for dinner. July is the coldest month at Kings beach. The average daily high is 20C and the average low is 10C. The average sea temperature in July is 22C.
5. A spare gas bottle is kept in the corner kitchen cupboard under the bench accessible from the dining room. The cleaner checks on the spare. If necessary gas bottles can be exchanged for a full bottle at the closest local service station at Moffat beach.
This is a family holiday home and we would like guests to treat the property as if it were their own. Please return items, especially in the kitchen, to their original place. Please inform us if there are any breakages as accidents can happen.
À partir du 9 décembre 2017 - 26 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 7 nuits.
We are the owners of Edgecliffe Apartment 1. We have been going to Edgecliffe for family holidays for 20 years. With our two daughters we love the surf and beach life. When we travel we are always drawn to the coastline and beaches and we think that Edgecliffe's position and views are hard to beat anywhere in the world