I rent a single room in Foz do Iguaçu, in the city of Paraná. There is also the possibility of two people sharing a room and sleep in one extra bed.
My apartment is in the city center, close to restaurants and bars fanciest of Foz (just two or three blocks), but the condo is very quiet and peaceful. Supermarkets and bus stops to the sights of the city two blocks from the apartment.
- Cable TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Parking available
- Concierge / Security 24 hours
No smoking and drinking in the apartment and clean the kitchen when you use it.
About Foz do Iguaçu:
It is the seventh largest city in the state of Paraná, Brazil, with a population of 255,900 inhabitants. It is located about 650 km (400 miles) west of Curitiba.
Its main attractions are:
- Iguazu Falls, which has a flow capacity equal to three times higher than Niagara Falls. Part of the falls are on the Brazilian side. Others are on the Argentine side, including the "Devil's Throat".
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu, Brazil and Argentina, where the falls are. It is protected by IBAMA
- Itaipu, the second largest generator of hydroelectric power in the world, on the Parana River between Brazil and Paraguay
- The Triple Border Area (TBA) where Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Each side has its own Marco (landmark)
- The mosque Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, the largest in Latin America
- The Bird Park which features a collection of wild birds, and the "Bosque Guarani," city zoo