Close to Naples' beaches, 5th avenue and Naples' pier, this beautifully decorated condo is perfect for your next vacation.
The condo offers a fresh and functional design with nice sunsets, both at the beach and at the condo :), great local attractions and a quiet, spacious sanctuary awaits you!
The condo has two bedrooms, two washrooms in a peaceful and safe community. The community has two tennis courts and two pools. The condo is fully furnished with garage and additional parking. Internet is included. There is a washer and dryer in the residence.
Close to restaurants and shopping, location also provides easy access to the highway. Visit the Botanical Garden, or one of the many parks in the area, Naples Zoo and take an air-boat tour of the Everglades. There are also many, many golf courses all around.
Minimum stay is 30 days. Included in the price: 10% tax (mandatory by law), application fees, credit application and departure cleaning.
No smoking please. No pets.
Below are the Home Owner Association Rules. The association also has an approval process that include a formal application and a criminal background check for each adult. The fees related to the approval process are part in the price, for 2 adults. The fee for each additional adult is 50$. The HOA approval process will take a few days.
Here are the rules:
1) Two parking spaces are allocated for each unit. One is the garage; the other is a numbered space in the parking lot. The numbered spaces are private parking spots, Not guest spots. Vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense. No parking in the street. No parking in unauthorized areas such as the end of the buildings or between mail boxes. If anyone parks in your parking spot, please let a member of the association know.
Guest spots are at either pool or the three other designated guest parking areas in the community. Only guests are to use the guest spots for any overnight parking. Overnight parking is only for 24 hours. If guests park in guest spots longer than 24 hours, they will be warned and then towed unless permission is granted by the Sherwood Master Association. The guest areas are not for owners extra vehicles.
2) No dumping items outside the dumpsters. Everything must be placed inside dumpsters and/or recycle bins. Waste Management will NOT pick up paint cans, electronics or mattresses. These items are to be disposed of by the unit occupant. Trash pick-up: Mondays and Fridays. Recyclables and trash is on Saturdays.
3) No work trucks with logos, monster trucks, U-hauls, boats or RV’s, can be parked overnight on Sherwood VI property.
4) Noise is an issue. Please be considerate of those living above, below or beside you. The walls and floors are not sound proof. Talking loudly on the lanai will carry over the lake. 10:00 PM is a general rule for toning down noise.
5) Any other person(s) other than those listed on the rental application can not move in without prior approval from the Sherwood VI board.
6) No pets are to be left on lanais at any time. Also remember: if you have pets, pick up after them. All pets must be on a leash.