This is our lovely spacious double room with a large en-suite bathroom, independent brand new kitchen and an awesome adjoining roof terrace. It's in a friendly house that's located on a quiet residential street, and is only a 2 minutes' walk from The River Thames and the Richmond town centre. And you're only twenty minutes by trains to Waterloo, which will put you right in Central London.
The house amenities:
- free Wifi is included
- En-suite bathroom
- Independent, brand new adjoining kitchen
- Blackout curtains
- Quiet house
- No pets
- Richmond Town Centre
- Richmond Park, Kew Gardens
- The River Thames
- Twickenham rugby stadium
- Fast trains to Central London
Languages tuition in English, French, Spanish, German:
I do private languages tuition for a living, so would like to offer that also to Air BnB guests - please see below and contact me for more info and prices...
Bespoke private language tuition with bilingual Oxford Scholar in Richmond.
Feel more confident and relaxed speaking, understanding and writing a language within 6 weeks.
Adrienne Green, MA (Oxon) (University of Oxford), QTS, CELTA, CRB
•Primary through to Oxbridge entrance/ degree level tuition in: French, German, Spanish, English as a Foreign Language
•Free 20 minute consultation with feedback on development areas and learning plan tailored to your individual needs. Contact me today.
• Friendly, fun, safe and secure environment for children and adults
• Bilingual French and English, fluent Spanish and German
• Oxford graduate with academic scholarship
• Qualified Teacher Status and CELTA qualified
• CRB and child protection trained
• Over nine years’ experience in language education
We look forward to welcoming you and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please message if you have any questions.