Beautiful and brand new loft apartment right next to Florenc international bus station and 15 minutes walk away from Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square, in the heart of Prague.
Beautiful and brand new loft apartment in the heart of Prague. You will find everything here that you may need to enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
You will find the cozy queen-size (160x200cm) bed on the loft, with reading lights and bedside tables with built-in mobile charger and usb plug.
The living room has a large sofa that is extendable to a double bed, soft carpet, and lots of light.
In the kitchen you will find everything: fridge, oven with microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee brewer, lots of teas, spices, oils, and much more.
The bathroom has a big shower with rain head, large mirrors, lots of light and lots of space. Essentials such as shower gels, shampoos, face cream, tooth paste are provided as well as fresh soft towels for your comfort.
In the hall you will find big wardrobes as well.
You will get the following amenities
- free wifi and cable internet (60Mbit/s)
- assortment of teas and coffee
- sugar, salt, pepper, spices, oils and vinegar for free use
- iron and board
- washing machine and detergent
- fresh beddings, duvet (hypoallergenic bedding)
- clean set of towels upon arrival
- maps and guidebooks
- baby-friendly amenities (on request!): baby-sitter recommendations,
travel crib, socket protectors, children's books and toys
Accès des voyageurs
Accessibility: 4th floor, with elevator
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Usually my girlfriend Zsofi or our friend Marketa will welcome you and show you the apartment as well as give you as many hints on what to do and see in Prague (we stop when we see you get tired ;)).
We might ask you to join for dinner or lunch depending on the time of your arrival or meet up in one of the beer-gardens, as we got time. You will get well formulated arrival instructions from me and be in contact at any time with me through AirBnB and mobile.
This apartment is very clean. We both dry-clean and wet-wash the floor and wet-wash all surfaces just before you arrive.
• Arrival is in the afternoon from 3 pm, departure until 11 am. Please ask if you want to arrive/depart at different times - I am not strict but it may need planning. In case you arrive after 9 pm to the airport I expect you to take a taxi to make it more dependable.
• Respect rest/silent times between 10pm and 6am Sun-Thur, 11am to 8am Fri-Sat
• Please wash your dishes or use the dish washer.
• I provide make-up remover, please don't use the towels for make-up
• Absolutely no smoking inside.
• Please don't use the towels and bathrobes to remove makeup
• On arrival I'll ask for a valid document (passport/id) and full address which is part of the requirements of the tourist office (we pay tourist tax).
• All children are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count. Please ask in advance if your kids are very young and I may offer you a discount.
• I reserve the right to cancel your reservation with no refund if you arrive with more people than indicated in your booking