Trees, Birds, Beach and Tranquility.
Surrounded by natural New Zealand forest and native birds. From the large Kereru (New Zealand Wood Pigeon) to Fantail and Tui right outside your window.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:-
1970's style, our home features a mezzanine style open lounge dinning and kitchen, plenty of books, large outdoor space and a tidy double bedroom for you to enjoy. Situated back from a quiet road it is very peaceful.
YOU WILL HAVE ACESS TO
- Digital TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Towels & Beach towels
- Picnic Set
- A mountain bike is available
- Simple breakfast food provided: Cereal, bread, spreads, milk, coffee, tea
ABOUT THE LOCATION:-
- 35min drive to Auckland City centre
- 20min drive to iconic west coast beaches, Piha & Karekare
- A short 5min walk to Wood Bay beach
- Titirangi Village is only 5 minutes drive away
- Scenic bush walks and Beaches right at your door step
- Drive here via rental car or just get a taxi directly from the Airport approx $60-$80
ABOUT THE AREA:-
Titirangi is a colourful, relaxed and friendly west Auckland Village, situated in the Waitakare Ranges and gateway to the rugged and spectacular west cost beaches. Titirangi Village offers a variety of cafes and restaurants with other great choices around the area.
Search online Waitakere Ranges or Titirangi to find out more.
ABOUT THE HOSTS:-
We are a New Zealand couple in our early 30s, we both work in the Film and Television Industry. We both have a love of traveling, music, books, art, the outdoors, meeting new people and look forward to sharing our home. We're happy to offer advice or assistance on the local area and NZ as a whole.
Clean, tidy, respectful and friendly