Our three farmstay houses listed together for conveniently reserving all three at the same time. Three homes, spaced throughout our 20 acre farm, all offer privacy. Combined in this listing, they accommodate a maximum of 12 guests. Two guests maximum in our one bedroom listing, plus six max in our two bedroom (with two guests sleeping on the queen pull-out couch) and 4 guests maximum in our Romantic Mountain House. (two guests on Queen bed, 2 guests on FULL sofa sleeper.)
This listing was designed to combine all our farm listings into one for ease of reserving them at the same time for larger groups up to 12. Adults only in our Romantic Farmstay one bedroom, no age limitations in our other two family-friendly properties. The homes are far enough apart to afford your large party some privacy, while still enjoying your farm stay activities together including optional an optional Ice Cream Churning Activity, Butter/Cheese Making Classes, Canning, and more. Meet our guest-friendly livestock including Carl the Criminal (miniature goat herd leader), our Alpacas, Silverado and Dusty, eager-for-treats egg-laying chickens and our beautiful peacocks and ducks.
Here's a more thorough description:
Our farm's two bedroom bungalow home is a small, well designed subtropical getaway, while our one bedroom home spans the first floor of our farmhouse and is completely separate.
Two bedroom: Tucked into am old-growth avocado grove, a path leads past your hidden hot to your front door. Each room has separate air conditioning and heating controls. The master bedroom has a comfortable Queen bed. The second bedroom in this unit is furnished with a full size bed with a sliding door entrance to a hidden, picket-fenced garden. Harvest herbs for your meals, putter in the dark soil, show your kids where food comes from, or just soak up the pleasure of lounging under your geometric shade sails and watching the garden's butterflies. Your private garden includes a miniature barn and gentle miniature chickens for your enjoyment. Indoors, the cozy living room has a flatscreen tv (no outside service) with dvd and a library of family-friendly movies. Mexican tiled bathroom with all the basics waiting for your arrival. Full kitchen with plenty of small appliances for your wonderful meals: rice cooker, crock pot, blender for your smoothies, food processor, healthy air popcorn maker, waffle iron, cook books. Many of the baking essentials have been provided: rice, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pepper, assorted spices. Full size refrigerator stocked with breakfast items for your stay, as well as bottled water and organic produce from our farm's CSA. Coffee maker and a good selection of coffee including decaf, and regular grind; toaster, citrus juicer, microwave. Hot tub for your private use just steps from your front door, hidden under an avocado tree. The washer/dryer and folding station is housed in a separate building in your garden of the unit for the exclusive use of guests staying longer than two nights.
One bedroom home:
Queen bed, walk-in closet, small living room and beautiful limestone bathroom with all the basics waiting for your arrival. Completely private with a full kitchen off the living room. Our vintage 1952 Chambers stove is an interesting addition to the kitchen, as it was state of the art then, and many collectors feel it hasn't been improved upon since. Come see why! Full size refrigerator stocked with breakfast items, bottled water, snacks and produce from our farm. Flat screen TV (no outside service). Coffee maker with coffee, toaster, juicer, microwave waiting for your enjoyment. Hot tub with jets for your private use just steps from your door. Efficient mini-split heating and air conditioning system. Wifi.
Accès des voyageurs
Designated parking just for your party convenient to unit entrances. Hike through the 20 acres of our farm during day light hour or take a good flashlight after sunset and marvel at the night sky when you've familiarized yourself with the trails. The nights here are truly amazing. Your picket fenced garden in the two bedroom bungalow is accessed through the 2nd bedroom sliding door as well as a path from the front door, and has a demonstration herb garden for you to clip from.
The Oaks Restaurant is a couple miles away and is a rural destination for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They also have a tiny produce stand/market and frequent market events. For something on the romantic side: down the road a bit further is Temecula Creek Inn's Cork Fire Kitchen. They have a fireside bar that is quite nice for enjoying a drink and chatting before heading home after a nice meal. We've gathered a few menus from cool local restaurants and the local winery down the road a piece, they're in the room for your perusal. For half of the year there's a you-pick strawberry farm right down the road as well. You'll see small signs on Old 395 as you drive in from either direction. Absolutely awesome strawberries, pick them yourself, or buy them already harvested.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We travel a lot too, but when we're on the farm, we love to enjoy our guests' company if they're so inclined. Just ask if you have questions about what to see or where to go, there's so much to do in San Diego! We send a comprehensive Activity Guide of things to do on our farm, as well the surrounding area including wine tours, ballooning, and more. We always respect our guests' need for privacy.
We do not accept children in our one bedroom Romantic Farmstay unit.
The parking area for our one bedroom farmstay unit is easily large enough for two medium sized cars or one really big dually type truck. If you are arriving in a very large truck, know that there is going to be some fiddling (as in a 4 or 5 point turn) to get your vehicle parked but there is definitely room to do so. I parked my 6-L Diesel Ford 350 dually there for many years. You can, too. The parking area for the two bedroom will accommodate several cars but you'll block each other in as the parking area is the long driveway. The parking area for Mountain house is designed for one car, no exceptions.
Occasionally guests in two or more vehicles want to arrive early to drop off one car, and then return later at check-in time. We're eager to accommodate you if the parking area is available before your check-in time. Otherwise we will find another spot on the farm for you so that you can enjoy your pre-check in hours in one vehicle. Just ask!
1. By confirming a reservation you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to our House Rules below.
2. Sorry, but no guest animals, we have enough of our own here, and it's a carefully crafted balance!
3. Please drive carefully once on-farm.
4. If you'd like to interact with the chickens or goats, let us introduce you and show you how to keep barn doors secure. Bring granola bars, says Carl the Herd Leader. :)
5. Our cats are farm crew members and keep the pest population down. Please don't allow any inside. They'll may tell you they're allowed in, that's just not so.
6. Do not arrive with or invite unregistered guests to our farm to visit or stay. Our liability policy extends to registered guests only.
7. We are farmers and keep farmers' hours. If this is your first visit to Morning Song Farm, and you'd like to have one of us meet you and check you in, please plan to arrive no later than 8:00 p.m. Otherwise, let us know that you'd like to opt for self check in. After check-in, we assume our guests will come and go as they please. There is no problem at all with coming in late during your stay, as the farmstay units are totally separate from everyone else's here.
8. No indoors smoking or vaping/ huka so that we can offer a smoke-free environment to our many non-smoking guests. As much as it would be a convenience to walk around the farm lit; it's a fire hazard. Please smoke in designated area only. We have provided large, red, sand-filled buckets for butts in the sitting areas of all our farmstay homes.
9. California is still a Medical Marijuana State, not Recreational. We do not intrude on a guests' choice of medicines. We do ask that our guests abide by all California laws regarding Cannabis use. Recreational use is not permitted until January, 2018! Please use the privilege afforded by the State of California's voters responsibly on our farm. There is a respected dispensary quite close to our farm serving patients with prescriptions, and our guide includes a trusted local dispensary that delivers right here to your farmstay door for those with prescriptions.
10. To keep our farmstay affordable, we have a small cleaning fee, please leave the kitchens tidy when you check out.
11. Please do not mail or ship items to yourself or in care of Morning Song Farm...using our farm address. The post office doesn't deliver to us here, either; so they will return to sender.
12. Maximum occupancy in our one bedroom unit is two adults; this listing does not allow children. Maximum occupancy of our two bedroom unit is 6. Maximum occupancy of both units combined is eight. All children must be housed in our 2 bedroom unit. Adults only in our one bedroom unit.
Cet hôte a 215 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Wow...this is as tough as a job interview. Who am I? I really enjoy meeting different people, and count myself lucky to get to share this little slice of farming paradise with lots of well traveled guests. A confirmed Foodie, my original interest in growing things was for my own table. So a lot of what we grow here at Morning Song Farm is rare and unusual; dragon fruit, mulberries, macadamias, guavas, loquats, sapote, Carissa plum and kumquats. My shelves are proof of my eclectic tastes, including organic gardening books, mediation, political history, economics and numerous cheese making books which has become a focus for about a decade now. I teach it here for those that would like to discover how easy it is to make your own cheese! Just ask.
Aesthetics are important to me, I've worked hard to transform our farm into something beautiful...although it's an ongoing fight against the dark forces of weeds and derelict farm equipment. Friends say staying here is very relaxing, the skies are often filled with stars you can't see in the city, and although city-close, it feels like we're far, far away. I need that solitude, as many of our visitors will attest to, it's restorative.