Our fully furnished studio in the heart of Metro Cebu is the ideal place to stay to start your adventures. Located in uptown Cebu, the unit is cozy and easily accessible by public transport.
We decorated the studio with the traveller in mind. Having done a bit of travel ourselves, we have tried to make sure that the place is cozy, reminds you of home and has what a traveller would need.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will make an effort to meet with you when you arrive.
1. Please always double lock the doors for security. The lock on the door handle is a bit loose and we have installed the dead bolt for additional security.
2. Please do not smoke in the premises. If you need to, please step out of the building. There are cafes across the street that will allow you to have a smoke and you can have your coffee at the same time.
3. No illegal activities.
4. Please do not bring your pets. As the unit doesn’t have a balcony, pets aren’t allowed.
5. Please do not invite overnight guests who are not part of the advanced reservation WITHOUT PERMISSION from the host. Any approved additional overnight guests must pay an extra person fee as mandated by the host.
6. Keep the room tidy and neat. Clean up any mess that is created, including dishes, counters, kettle, coffee maker and microwave. Store all food items properly in the refrigerator. Makeup the beds and clean the bathroom. Throw out the garbage, the garbage chute is in the fire exit to the left of the unit.
7. Please take care of the amenities (e.g. linens and towels) provided for. Should you need it, a change of linen is provided for and stored in one of the storage stools. Kindly arrange to have dirty linen laundered.
8. Please bring your own toiletries. The bathroom will be stocked with 2 rolls of toilet paper. Kindly supply any more needed beyond that.
9. Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used.
10. Check out on the day established by the reservation. If the reservation is Aug 3 to 9, August 9th is the checkout day. Kindly confirm with us at least 2 days in advance if you need to extend.
Before you leave:
Tidy up and leave the room as you found it with everything in its place.
Take out the trash.
Turn off all lights and appliances.
Double lock the door.
Return all keys and pocket wifi to the front desk at the lobby of the building.