- One private bedroom with 1 Queen bed and private bathroom in a 2b2b condo.
- Convenient transportation to UCSD.
- Easy access to tourist hot spots by driving.
- Discounts for Taiwanese, pole dancers, and long-term guests.
- Next to a big road. Might have street noise at night.
- You have to be okay with cats in common area.
- Please be friendly to Lysine, my cat but don't feed him any human food. He's on a diet.
- No kids allowed.
- No shoes inside the house. Please leave your shoes on the shoe rack at the door.
- Please don't eat on your bed. If any stains occur in your room, let us know right away so that we can clean them.
-Please only throw food away in the kitchen trash can or there might be ants going into your room.
- Please DO NOT let the front door open or Lysine would run out.
- Please keep my cat out of your guest room.
- Please DO NOT use the door chain without my permission since that might prevent me from going back to my own house.
- Please DO NOT throw non-recyclables into recycling bins.
Hi, I'm a Taiwanese girl and I have lived in San Diego for over 6 years. I started becoming an AirBnB host in Oct 2015. It's been a very exciting and interesting experience to me. I feel the happiest when my guests are satisfied with their stays. I like cats, succulents (you can see a lot of succulents around the house), pole dancing (yes I practice at home too.), traveling and meeting new people! I have a cat and I welcome people who can be friendly to cats to come stay with me.