Private room available in large house only minutes walk to Southbank, the Mater etc. The house is a 1930's renovated property with 3.5m ceilings , tastefully decorated and wonderful views. It is a sunny, family friendly property that is our home.
As this is our home, please be respectful of our rules;
Please advise if you will be at home during the evening.
1. This is a non-smoking home environment, so smoking is not permitted anywhere inside or around the home.
2. If you use the kitchen, please ensure you leave it clean & tidy after use.
3. All food/ meals are to be consumed downstairs in the dining area, not upstairs in the bedroom.
4. No unauthorised/ non-paying guests permitted to the home please.
5. Please be respectful of noise levels between the hours of 10pm-8am.
6.If you come home late – please do not have a shower late at night, as the house is old, you can hear those late night showers !
7. No pets allowed... Unless by prior arrangement
8. WIFI, is available, but we would prefer that guests not stream You tube, it is renewed on the 7th day of the month.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Louise and I live in Beautiful Brisbane, Australia. I am a finance manager for a children's charity specialising in early intervention for children with autism, my husband Philip also works for a charity - for research into Juvenile Type 1 Diabetes and has just finished writing a book. My children are daughter India who is 18 and my son Nash who is 15. We all love to travel to explore new places and try different things. We are happy to go anywhere from backpacking in Vietnam to road trips in America. We are very respectful of other people's property and know the difference between just a house and your 'home' . Our favourite pastimes are markets, antique stores, renovating old properties ( well that's me !) and just enjoying being in new places and trying new food. Philip loves learning new languages and cycling and we all enjoy healthy eating and family life. We were originally from the UK, so absolutely love UK comedy and have brought up our children to have a great sense of humour. We have just finished renovating our 1930's house in the centre of Brisbane. We love meeting new people and especially overseas visitors, we are also a host family on occasions to German, Japanese, Korean and South American visitors.