Casa Cimabue is located in the peaceful suburb Flaminio. The apartment was recently renovated, the rooms are bright and spacious, the bathrooms spacious and elegant. With the tram arrives at Piazza Del Popolo in 5 minutes, and from there, the Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, etc.. are all within walking distance - the tram is directly connected to the Metro A, and then to the rail network, a short distance to the nearest one is Villa Borghese, the largest historical park in the city, home to the Borghese Gallery and Zoo Zoo, the Museum of Valle Giulia Etruscan Art, National Gallery of Modern Art. Within walking distance from the apartment, they found: The Auditorium Parco della Musica where countless concerts and events and festival of cinema in October, the Flaminio Stadium, home of the Italian National Rugby, the Great Museum of Contemporary Art MAXXI, the Olympic Stadium, venue for sports and music...
- 1 double or triple, very wide, with possibility of extra bed and baby bed, bathroom with shower and furnished balcony for breakfast
- Access for the preparation of breakfast
At your disposal:
- Wi-Fi internet
- Hairdryer, Digital TV
- Refrigerator, espresso coffee machine, kettle, microwave
- Distributor fresh water
- Bed linen and towels
- Cleaning every three days with complete change of linen
- Laundry, babysitting..
• Double room: 1 night from 60 € to 80 €
• Double room for single use; 1 night from 50 € to 60 €
+city tax of € 3,50 per person per night.