Feel at home in your modern Private Bedroom, with Private Bathroom down the hall for your use, located in our modern two-storey townhouse in the Sydney Hills District. 30mins drive to Sydney CBD.
A Perfect location for Holiday visitors to Sydney or Business travellers that don't want to pay crazy hotel prices!
You'll have everything you need:
- Private Bedroom with Quality Double Bed
- Modern Bathroom (with Bathtub)
- Fresh Linen and Towels
Sydney Suburbs - Hills District
One street back from the Norwest Business District.
1.3km to Hillsong Church (10-15mins walk).
Good access to Sydney Public Transport (Bus Network)
10mins from large Castle Towers Shopping Centre
Many beautiful parks nearby
Accès des voyageurs
- Guests will be given their own key for access
- Fully equipped kitchen, dining and living areas to share
- Modern Guest Bathroom down the hall, including bathtub
- We live in an estate with plenty of visitors parking
- Your live-in host to answer all your questions about Sydney, public transport, attractions, etc
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- We'll leave you to have your complete privacy, but guests will be sharing the townhouse living areas (kitchen, lounge and dining) with me. I do come and go a lot as I have an active work schedule.
- I am always available on phone (or in person when I'm home) if you have a question or need help, even if you're lost somewhere in Sydney and need directions! :)
My husband and I live in this townhouse together. His work schedule varies, and I prefer to host females or couples. May host males if there are already good reviews on your AirBnB profile.
You'll have the experience of living in the beautiful, much-sought after Sydney Hills District surrounded by beautiful family-friendly houses, and the charm of feeling like you're at home (away from home). Full facilities. Don't miss out, make your booking now! And feel free to ask if you have any questions :)
Non smoking household & please take shoes off before going upstairs.
Please do not operate our A/C controls on your own as its a central system that affect all rooms - we have two AirBnB private guest rooms as well as myself & husband living in our home, so we like to find a happy temperature for all parties. Please communicate with us first and we'll do our best to accommodate :)