Enjoy the master suite with a private bedroom and bathroom in a luxury 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom unit in the 903 Residences!
The large unit is over 1200 square feet and the bedroom/bathroom master suite you'll be staying in comes furnished and is separated from the other bedroom across the large living room.
You’ll have full access to all of the other amenities in the apartment and the 903 building as well. And all utilities are included in the base rent. And some breakfast foods (Tea, Milk, Cereal, Granola bars, Breakfast Bars, Oatmeal) will be available for you as well!
Imagine yourself enjoying a relaxing day by the outdoor pool and hot tub or cooking up dinner on the grill to eat outside on a warm night! Or maybe you want to grab a workout in at the fully equipped fitness center (including treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, weight machines, free weights, exercise balls, etc.). You’ll get all the amenities you’d expect in a nice hotel at a fraction of the hotel price (Marriott, Omni, Renaissance, Hotel Providence, etc. are all consistently in the $150-$250 per night range.)
Features of this Location:
* Adjacent to the Providence Place Mall
* Downtown & Historic Federal Hill are at your doorstep
* Located within a 10 minute walk to everything in Providence, this is an ideal location
* The Mega Bus stop and Providence train station are both less than a 10 minute walk
* The building is on a major bus line to the east side of town
* The 903 is central to most of Providence's cultural and educational institutions, within walking distance to everything Downtown, including public transportation, the mall, and lots of great restaurants and nightlife. You’ll have easy access to everything you need during your stay in our great city!
Features of your Room:
* Private Master bedroom suite with dedicated private bathroom
* Bath & Body works hotel grade toiletries furnished for guest upon arrival
* Furnished bedroom including flat screen TV
* Large windows with a view to the patio & courtyard
* Lots of storage! Large walk-in closet and additional storage closet in bedroom; linen closet in bathroom
* Housekeeping services provided every two weeks for long-term guests (more frequently for an additional charge if desired)
Features of the Apartment:
* Full sized washer & dryer in-unit so you can catch up on laundry during your stay at no additional charge!
* Modern, fully furnished, stainless steel kitchen with everything you'll need to practice your chef skills if you so desire! (Microwave, dishwasher, disposal, oven/range, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, blender, etc.)
* Fully furnished living space with beautiful leather furniture and sophisticated decor
* Private patio with chairs and a view to a beautiful interior courtyard
* Modern, bright and open Living/Dining space with ample track lighting
* Central Air Conditioning/Heat
* High Speed, Wireless Internet & cable television with large 50” HD Samsung TV and DVD Player
* Secluded interior and corner unit is one of the quietest in the building so you can relax undisturbed by road noise or noisy neighbors
Features of the Building:
* Covered parking in a secured and monitored parking garage
* Secure Building & Parking with Key FOB access
* 20 Person Resident Movie Theater
* Clubhouse with billiards table, TV, wet bar, fireplace, etc.
* Easy and convenient access to train Bus/transit lines and all major Highways
* Walk to everything in Downtown Providence, numerous cultural & culinary hot spots and ~1 mile to the Brown/RISD/JWU Campuses.
* Gas grilles, patio furniture, tables/chairs/umbrellas in the courtyards for outdoor cooking and dining
* Pool and Hot Tub
* 24 hour Business Center
* Concierge services
* 24 hour Fitness Center
* Complimentary Keurig Coffee and Tea in the Lobby
* 24/7 security guards
I'm looking for long-term guests - ideally someone working on contract/consulting engagements in the area who is traveling here regularly or relocated here for the duration of their contract and are tired of the living the check-in/check-out every week hotel life. If you want something more stable and comfortable than being in a different hotel room every week or staying in an impersonal extended stay hotel, then this is your place!
I'm flexible and pretty easy going. I used to be a road warrior in management consulting for years, so I understand what that life is like and am happy to arrange for a variety of other services to make your life easier, such as grocery inclusive rates, etc.
Why am I renting?
As a roadwarrior, I grew tired of living out of a suitcase and constantly checking in and out of hotels. I used to spend a lot of time in cities that I never really got to know. Traveling – even for work – should be about more than just airports, offices, and hotels. Someone opened up their home to me on my last traveling assignment, and I’ve never looked at business travel the same way again. I made great friends, got integrated into the city, and had a place to call home while on the road. All of that made my life more grounded and fulfilling, turning my dreaded road trips into a trip to my second home. I’d like to offer the same to someone else and pay it forward.
Since I’m new to the area I did a lot of research, and this building has the best blend of great location, quality amenities, friendly neighbors, and comfortable living. I created a list of what to see, do and eat while you’re here, and am happy to talk you through the highlights to help you make the most of your stay and get acquainted with some local treasures and hidden spots that are off the normal tourist/business traveler’s path.
With everything you need to make your stay in Providence comfortable, relaxing, productive and enjoyable, you won’t want to go back to the hotels again after you give it a try!
No smoking, no pets, and no parties.