À propos de ce logement
- 2 blocks from Pike Place Market
- Private Balcony
- 1 block from Waterfront
- 1 block from Aquarium
- 1 block from Great Wheel
- 1 mile from Space Needle
- 5 blocks from Washington State Convention Center (Comicon)
- 1 mile from CenturyLink Field/Safeco Field (Seahawks/Mariners)
- 3 blocks from Link Light Rail (Light Rail goes directly to Sea-Tac Airport)
- Modern, clean, and upgraded
- New Floors
- Queen Bed
- Private Balcony
Perfect location for exploring on foot.
Super bright studio!
Lots of Windows!
Apple TV & Netflix
Accès des voyageurs
Entire apartment is yours.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Lock box will allow you to check-in as late as you need
Guests agree to the following terms and conditions
1. Guests agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property. Legal action will be taken for parties that cause damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents.
2. Please be discreet about staying with AirBnB. If anyone happens to ask, you are staying with your friend Matt.
3. Please observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am
4.Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
5. Guests agree to return all keys. Replacement fees may apply for unreturned items.
6.Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with Matt. Please contact me directly for any needed questions.
7.Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit.
8.Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items.
9.Guests are responsible for all contents in unit from checkin until checkout.
10.Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property, and will be reported to Airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
11. Guests are required to be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
Cet hôte a 451 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
From Seattle and love the outdoors. Skiing, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking, camping, bike riding, golf, boating, and the Seahawks!